Chapter 31: I'm so sorry.

Amelia's hairstyle above.

Amelia Smith

"WHAT?!!" Liam barks.

"Yes," Nicole says.

It looks like she and everyone else are still in shock.

My lips are tightened and my body is literally shaking. Not because of shock, because of fear.

She knows.

X told her that Camilla George is Jamie's girlfriend.

After all, she is the twelfth person.

"But how?" Brian breaks the silence. "Jamie and Camilla? It just doesn't make sense." He says.

Earlier, when she told us she knew who the twelfth person is. Emily suggested that we should talk in a quiet place so we left the ballroom and came to this garden outside.

"He fucking broke the bro code. She's Liam's ex for God's sake!" Rob says.

Nicole told us that she got a message from ex saying that the twelfth person is Jamie's girlfriend. She didn't tell us how she found out that it's Camilla. She just said that it's her.

"His loss." Liam shrugs, looking at Nicole. His words are right. It's Jamie's loss. Nicole would have been an amazing girlfriend to him.

"I'm so sorry, Nicole," Emily says in the most apologetic tone.

Colton is quite as usual and Jasmine has her arms around Nicole. Ian's silence however is something I'm not used to.

"Are you okay?" Liam's soothing voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

He is probably wondering why I'm still frozen in my spot and unable to say anything.

I'm a bad person.

I couldn't tell her myself.

She found out from our world's biggest enemy, X.

Wondering how he knows is not something  I should bother myself asking.

Heck, I don't even know if he is a 'he'.

He fucking knew the color of the dress I'm wearing and that it didn't fit.

But why Camilla?

Why is she the twelfth person?

"Amelia!" Tyler snaps at me.

I give him a blank stare.

"We've been calling out your name but you zoned out." He says.

I didn't hear them.

"Amelia!" Colton snaps this time.

Okay, I don't know what the hell is going on with me right now. I literally can't say anything.

"Sweetheart." As Liam speaks, I feel my eyes getting teary so I grip my hand in his.

"Why is she acting this way?" Brian asks, worriedly.

All our phones beep together and I close my eyes, X.

"Let's open it together," Rob says.

We do and everyone finally gets their answers.

Unknown: That's because she knew about Camilla and Jamie already. Now she's scared that her best friend who is in love with him found out from someone else aka Me.
                                                                     -X.