Chapter 21: It's a love story.

Elle Smith's (Amelia's mum) outfit above.

Amelia Smith

"Amelia."

"Yes, mother?"

"You have a photoshoot next Saturday." She brought while we were eating at the Roberto Cavalli cafe together.

Damn!

"What for?" I ask probably with a scowl on my face.

There was a time when I enjoyed all those photoshoots and interviews but I don't anymore.

"There's this article about your father that's coming out next month and they want your photos since you're his first child." She tells me before picking up a phone call.

My own phone flashes since it was silent so I picked it up and saw a message from Emily.

Emily💗: What time should I come over to yours?

After Liam and I finished texting yesterday, I called her and Nicole and told them that Liam said it was a date so they both promised to come over and help me get ready.

Me: 4:00pm.

I reply and keep the phone back on the table.

My mum ends her phone call with a sigh and she looks at me.

"Let me guess, work?" I chuckle.

"I turn off my work phone on weekends, Amelia." She says in a bored tone and looks out the window.

"What if there was an emergency or something went wrong?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

"They can call your father. Stop talking about work, please. What do you want us to do today?" She smiles.

"I have plans."

"With who? Your books?" She asks worriedly. "Honey, it's Saturday. Don't stay locked up in your room. Let's do something fun."

My mum hates it when I stay at home on weekends and I tend to do that a lot. She always wants me to go out and chill my friends.

Today, she wanted a mother-daughter day. That's why she suggested having this breakfast/brunch together.

"I wasn't planning on spending the day with my books. I'm going out with my friends." I inform her.

Telling her about my date is not a good idea right now because she will go crazy about not buying me what to wear or taking me to her favorite hair salon.

"Okay, that's great. I hope you have fun."

****

"Oh my God! You look so beautiful." Emily squeals.

I look at myself in the mirror and I realize that she is right. I don't really look bad. My hair is up done and my makeup is light, just the way I like it. I'm wearing my Ralph and Russo heels that go perfectly with the dress.

Nicole comes out from my closet and hands me a small jewelry box which I instantly recognize. It has the diamond bracelet I bought in Paris.

"Wear that." She commands.

I put on the bracelet then Emily speaks. " Guys let's go downstairs. Liam has been waiting for over forty minutes."

"What? Really?" I widen my eyes.

"Yes."

****

We go downstairs and I say goodbye to Emily and Nicole. Apparently, they are sleeping over because it will be better if I tell them about my date in person and they can't wait till tomorrow.