Chapter 18: That feels good.

Chloe's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

"I still can't believe that you hid it from us!" Nicole exclaims for the 100th time.

"Yeah, me too." Emily shakes her head.

"I told you guys she was hiding something from us but you guys didn't believe me!" Chloe says.

"So now that you've kissed, when are you guys going to have babies?" Jasmine grins at me.

"What? They can't have babies now! It's too soon." Jamie glares at her.

"Speak, bitch!" Nicole smacks my head.

"What the hell?" I rub my head.

We are sitting in one of the rooms in Tyler's mansion where Emily and Nicole literally drag me to have a girl talk. Jasmine and Chloe arrived at the party together and they were also called up. Jamie insisted on joining because he also needed an explanation. Ian however, was sent away by Chloe.

"So is he a good kisser?" Emily asks for the hundredth time.

"Yes, yes he's a great kisser, Emily. How many times do you want me to answer that?" I cry.

"Just wanted to make sure." She smirks.

"So are you guys like a thing now?" Chloe asks.

"No, not really." I pout.

"Good because I'm not ready to hear any of you address some dude as your number one guy in life." He points at us girls.

I look at Nicole and I see her blushing. Jamie must really be a good actor or has forgotten about the fact that Nicole likes him. Not that I want him to but since I told him about Nicole's feelings for him, I've never seen him act weird or awkward around her. He has been as casual as he used to be.

"You're not my number one guy, Archer." Jasmine interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah, me neither," Chloe says.

"How about you, Amelia?" Jamie smirks.

"You're not my number one guy," I said with an eye roll.

"Then who is? Liam? You guys started talking just three months ago and we've been best buddies for years! How could you!?" He says dramatically.

"It's Austin, Idiot."

"What? Austin? Isn't he like fifteen? And he doesn't count because he's your brother!" He points crossing his arms over his chest.

Nicole and Chloe laugh at his childish behavior while Jasmine rolls her eyes. Emily is texting someone on her phone. Probably Colton because her cheeks are crimson red and she smiling.

"He's not fifteen, he's seventeen, almost eighteen cause his birthday is in three months." Speaking of birthdays, shit! I mentally cursed.

"Shit!" I say out loud this time and got up from the chair I've been sitting on. I look around for my phone but I don't see it.

"What's wrong?"Jamie asked and I look at him and others, all of them having confused faces.

"Today is Mae's sleepover party and I was supposed to collect the cake from the bakery like two hours ago. My mum is going to kill me!"

They all laughed and I finally found my phone. I press my finger on the home button to unlock it. I have 12 messages.

6 from mum,

4 from Mae and

2 from Liam.

"Nicole, get up! You're my ride remember." I said pulling her from the bed.