Chapter 17: You look like a tomato.

This chapter is dedicated to Fatygambo

Liam's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

I was more than shocked when Liam started kissing me. I froze and couldn't do anything.

"Sweetheart, kiss me back." He groans and presses his lips back to mine.

I wrap my hands around his neck and slowly began kissing him back. Our lips move in sync and I can feel fireworks exploding everywhere. The kiss is so amazing.

He grips my waist tighter and brushes his tongue against my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I let him in, making the kiss deeper. Pleasure runs through me as his tongue touches mine.

I still can't believe that Liam is kissing me. I pull away to catch my breath but I was to shy to look at him. He chuckles and pulls me to his bed, placing me on his lap as he sits down.

I look up at him and he smiles.

"You look like a tomato." He speaks.

"Shut up," I say, and bury my face in his neck.

"I didn't know you were one hell of a kisser." I can't see his face but from his tone, I can tell that he is smirking.

"Well, now you do," I remark.

I'm still trying to process the kiss in my head. It wasn't my first, I've kissed other guys but this was surely the best kiss of my life. Liam surely knows how to kiss a girl.

****

"Amelia, wake up."

I open my eyes and see myself in Liam's bed.

What's with me and falling asleep in this house?

I look up and see his handsome face staring at mine.

"What?" I glare at him.

"Someone is in a mood." He chuckles.

"Well, you woke me up." I get up from the bed and go to his mirror to fix my hair.

"Ian brought your car. Do you want to go home by yourself or should I take you?" He comes behind me and nuzzles my neck.

Man, that feels good.

I turn around to face him. "I'll just go by myself." I smile at him.

"Are you hungry?" He asks, completely ignoring what I said.

"Yes."

He intertwines our hands and we go downstairs.

We walk into the kitchen and I sit on a stool while he opens the fridge.

"What do you want to eat?" He turns.

"Ice cream." I lick my lips looking at the Cold Stone ice cream container in the fridge.

"I mean real food. I can take you to eat ice cream later." He says.

"But I want ice cream now." I pout.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes and hands me the ice cream. He opens the cutlery drawer and hands me a spoon.

"Thanks, babe." I wink at him.

"You're welcome." He chuckles at the fact that I called him babe.

"Hello, lovebirds." Brian comes into the kitchen and opens the fridge.

"Hi, Brian." I smile, eating my ice cream.

"Glad to see that you two have kissed and made up." He picks a can of soda and heads out.