Chapter 10: I'm fucking done with you, Liam!

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Smith.

I am sitting in my math class listening to the professor as she talks. Today is Tuesday so it's been 3 weeks since Adam Black resolved the rumour about Liam and I. He went to an interview and told them that we were just friends and that Liam has his girlfriend.

Speaking of Liam's girlfriend, Camilla has not spoken to me since the last time she did. She and Liam have made up and they're doing great.

Liam and I are doing good also and we are really improving our project. The bell rings and I leave the class. Even though we are studying the same thing, Emily and I have different time tables.

It's lunch time so I start looking for Emily. I see her standing by the school fountain. Her red hair was pushed back into a ponytail and she was wearing a light yellow sleeveless short dress with silver sandals.

"Hey, what are doing here?" I ask when I reach her.

"Nicole texted me and asked me to wait here." She replies.

I then saw Nicole flawlessly coming over to us in her black mini skirt and a blue crop top.

"Hey guys!" She exclaims.

"Hi!" Emily and I greet back.

We head to the university restaurant, where we normally eat. As we are about to enter, we hear voices yelling like two people were fighting. We enter and see Liam and Camilla glaring at each other.

"I told you it was a fucking lie!" Liam yells.

"I don't care. Ever since you started hanging out with that bitch you don't answer my calls or give me any of the attention I need as your girlfriend." Camilla yells back.

The girls and I shared a look before seating on our table. Wait, am I the bitch?

"I give you everything you need, Camilla. It's not my fault that you're clingy as fuck!" Liam growls everyone gasps.

"You know what? We're done! I'm fucking done with you, Liam." Camilla says and leaves the restaurant. She is probably crying because her voice was shaking.

Liam also picks what I assume are his car keys and heads out.

"Finally!"

"Thank God!" Emily and Nicole said at the same time and I turned to look at them.

I really hate the fact that Liam and Camilla have broke up. I feel like all that has happened was my fault.

****

After school, I decide to go to Liam's house for our project and also because I really feel bad about his breakup. He went home immediately he left the restaurant so he didn't attend his other classes.

I finally arrived at Liam gates and the guards opened it. I parked my car at the parking space where I saw Liam's E-class. I pressed the bell and waited for someone to open the door for me. Few seconds later, a man dressed in black and white uniform who I'm sure is the butler opened the door and I went in.

"Good day, Miss." He greeted and I smiled at him.

"Hi." I smile.

"Are you a friend of Mr. Black?" He asks politely

"Yes, I'm Liam's friend." I said.

"Okay, he's in his room. Do you know the way?"

"Yeah, I know the way." I really and the butler nods and walks away.