Chapter 54: That's the fucking plan.

Amelia's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

I sigh as I read the message on my phone.

Aunt Diana: Hey, sweetheart. Do you want to come to my office tomorrow?

It's been five days since I came back from LA. Aunt Diana and I had a lot of fun when we went shopping. She's so cool and I enjoyed spending time with her.

She said that she wants us to do something again if we come back here.

I enjoy spending time with her but it feels weird because she's Liam's mother.

They have the exact same smile and she calls me sweetheart!

I'm trying to get him out of my heart but she reminds me of him.

Me: Sure. Can't wait!

I send the reply and another message suddenly flashes on my phone screen again.

Nicole💕: Come sleepover at my house, please.

I smile and quickly text her back.

Me: And listen to you snore? No thanks.

Nicole💕: I promise I won't snore tonight.

Me: It's not something that you can control.

Nicole💕: You're being mean, Amelia. I really need to tell you something.

Me: Fine, I'll come.

Nicole💕: Yay! Love you.

I chuckle and reply.

Me: Love you more❤️❤️❤️

"I want you to write a two thousand word essay on women empowerment. Remember it needs to be legit." My English professor says.

With a huff, I get up from my seat and rush to the out of the class.

As I am walking I hear Caleb Cooper call my name.

I turn around and smile. "Hi, Caleb."

He comes and he hugs me. "You look so beautiful." He says huskily as I break the hug but he keeps his hands on my waist.

"Thanks, Caleb. You don't look bad yourself." I give him a smile.

He smiles back. "So I really need to talk to you."

"Yeah? About what?"

"It's kind of personal. Can we go somewhere private?" He asks with a soft blush on his cheek.

"Sure."

He takes his hand from my waist and puts it on my shoulder as we walk.

We stop at the back of the administration building. Only a few people are here and they all seem to be leaving.

"So what do you want to talk about?" As I say that, my heart drops.

Liam.

He is passing over with his hands in his pockets. Seeing him, I realize how much I've missed him.

He's wearing blue skinny jeans and a white button-down shirt but half of the buttons seem to be undone.

His hair is in its usually sexy messy style. He's grown a little stubble and that makes him look more handsome.