Park Jaehyung X Reader

You'd first met Jae when he moved to South Korea for his career as a singer. He had bumped into you on the streets unintentionally, claiming he was lost and still needed to find his way around the city. You'd happily offered to give him a tour and show him for a few days, afterwards the two of you became close friends and have been unseparable since. At least that was until his debut.

He'd debuted in a K-Rock group known as DAY6, with 5 other members. Eventually one of the members left due to personal reasons and it was only him and the other four boys. The members of DAY6 knew who you were and what exactly you meant to Jae, so they often tried to make time for the six of you to hang out together, but it was always hard due to their schedules and duties as idols. You didn't mind though. It was their job afterall.

Currently you were waiting for a corner café to be joined by Jae. It would be the first time you saw him in a month and a half. You were excited to say the least.

Although Jae could be a little extra at times, it was worth it. His friendship was unlike any other you'd ever had. He was extremely funny, so there was never a dull moment with him, and he was very kind. When he wanted to be of course. Although he hated to show his affection towards his closest friends, you often forced him to tell the other members of DAY6 just how muched he appreciated them. Sometimes it would end in a group hug and other times it'd end utter chaos because the other members would tease him for being sappy, and he could get quite violent with them, but it didn't hurt to show a little love from time to time.

Speaking of the five men, they entered the once quiet café bickering about the best drink to get on a cold night. Dowoon looked a little embarrassed to be seen with his hyungs, but once he saw you his face lit up and he ran over to where you sat. Wonpil quickly followed suit with an exasperated look.

"Please tell Jae to shut up!" Wonpil begged, sitting across from you and taking your hands into his as he stared at you with wide eyes.

You laughed as YoungK (Brian), Sungjin, and Jae walked over to the table where you were currently sat at. Dowoon practically clung to your side as he glared up at his hyungs like a tiny kid. Jae tried his best to detach the younger boy from you, claiming that he was plotting to steal his best friend. You simply sat and waited for the five of them to calm down and sit.

Eventually Jae gave up and sat beside Wonpil and Sungjin, glaring at Dowoon who simply stuck his tongue out at him in response. Brian pulled up another chair and sat beside Dowoon.

"Someone looks a little jealous," Brian comments.

Jae glares at him and turns his attention to Sungjin who begins to collect everyone's orders. Brian and Dowoon only chuckle at Jae's response, you didn't catch any of this because you were busy relaying your order to Sungjin.

When Sungjin and Wonpil leave to order your drinks, Jae scoots to the chair in front of you and glares at Dowoon who only blinks innocently at his hyung. You take notice of this and grin a little. Jae hated it when the other boys clinged to you, he liked to claim that you were his best friend. He didn't like the little amount of attention he'd get because of the other four members.

"Hey Dowoon, how have you been lately?" You ask the younger boy, deciding to test the waters and see what Jae's reaction would be this time.

In the past he would often throw small fits, or he would leave and would refuse to talk for awhile. As much as you hated teasing him, you enjoyed seeing how annoyed he'd get with the amount of attention you'd give to Dowoon. Dowoon was like a younger sibling to you but he often thought that the younger boy had feelings for you. Anyone from a mile away could spot Jae's jealousy, except for him that is.

"It was great noona! Except Jae was a little mean today," Dowoon pouted, catching onto your little plan.

"Really? How sad," you sighed and pat Dowoon's head with your other hand. Dowoon nods in agreement.

"And you Brian?" You ask, a smirk on your lips.

Brian narrows his eyes at your for the use of his name but quickly recovers and smiles. "It was nice," he replies.

Jae glares at the two boys who get your undevided attention. He attempts to call your name but is cut off by Wonpil and Sungjin who return with the drinks, setting them down on the table and quickly starting a new conversation. Jae was growing more annoyed with the little attention he was getting and eventually stood from the table, glaring at the four boys who stared up at him with mischevious eyes. You simply drank your tea as you already knew what exactly would happen.

"Y/N-" Jae starts but is cut off by Wonpil who clears his throat.

"I think we have to get going now, it was nice spending time with you Y/N," he says with a smile.

The four of them stand up, bidding their goodbyes. Wonpil grabs Jae's arm and attempts to pull him out of the café. You're taken by surprise when Jae suddenly rounds the table, he grabs your arms and pulls you up so that you're standing. There was quite a height difference between the two of you, you came to just about his shoulders. He leans down and presses his lips to yours.

"Finally," you hear one of the boys say.

A small smile tugs at your lips as you sink into the unexpected kiss, butterflies swirling in your stomach. Jae's grip loosens on your the slightest bit, his hands falling to your waist as your arms come around his shoulders.

"Okay you can stop now, we have a maknae here," Sungjin says.

Eventually Jae pulls away. A blush rises to your cheeks as you bury your face into his chest. Jae merely grins at this and nods for the guys to lead the way out, his arm wrapping itself around your shoulders as he pulls you alongside him. The six of you walk around the streets, stopping at different shops and stores to mess around.

When it reaches nightfall it's time for the five of them to head back to their dorms. You stick by Jae's side the entire time, your hand enveloped in his. Not once did the smiles drop from your faces at your newfound relationship.

Sorry it's so short and there isn't much talking, but it is just the beginning and I didn't exactly have a plan for this imagine in particular so... here you go. :)