Choi San X Reader

"You're going to enjoy it, trust me," Yunho insists through the phone.

You held back the urge to scoff as you balanced your phone between your ear and shoulder while you struggled to put away your recently bought groceries. "I don't even know the guy Yunho, how am I supposed to even know he's my type?"

"Because I'm the one that set it up, I know your type Y/N." Yunho responded, his voice twinged with a hint of annoyance. "Besides, he's a friend of mine, and you're his type just as much as he is yours."

You sigh and slam the fridge shut, grabbing your recycled bags and stuffing them into an empty drawer. "What are we even supposed to talk about?" You ask.

"Ask him questions, get to know him. Seriously, how long has it been since the last time you went on a date?" Yunho scoffs. "Aside from that, the two of you will be going to eat first before the movies. That's as much as he told me."

You rubbed at your eyes tiredly. "I really can't believe I let you talk me into this."

"San's a nice guy, trust me. Just don't mess it up," Yunho warns. "I worked hard to get you this date, the boy is usually busy with practicing that he hardly has any time for dates, not to mention it was hard convincing you in the process of it all." You could practically hear him rolling his eyes from the other line.

"When's the date again?" You sigh.

"He's going to pick you up from your apartment at 5:30, the movie begins at 8:30. Dress nicely Y/N! No baggy sweats or anything!" Yunho shouts before you can hang up on him.

You glance at the time and want to groan out in frustration. It was already four in the evening, which left you with an hour and a half to get ready. If this date didn't go well, you promised yourself that you were going to personally wring Yunho's neck for even talking you into it.

-

An hour passes and your hair is finally dry and styled in loose curls after a quick shower. You were dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a turtle neck, deciding to go for your usual everyday look. You were slipping on your white Adidas shoes when you recieved a message. You unlocked your phone and read the message from the unknown number.

Is this Y/N?

Yes, who is this?

It's San, I'm outside right now.

My bad, I'll be down right away.

You quickly grab your jacket and purse on your way out, slipping your arms inside your jacket as you rush down the steps and outside. A man with dark hair stood outside dressed simply with his hand tucked inside his coat pocket, and other scrolling through his phone mindlessly. You exit the building as you shove your phone into your coat pocket.

The man looks up and offers you a smile. "Y/N?"

You nod, smiling. "San?" You pronounce his name slowly.

San was undeniably attractive. His dark hair was styled perfectly, you'd even taken a moment to glance at his outfit which you felt yourself approve of. He stuffs his phone in his pocket. "Are you ready?" He asks you politely. His voice is light yet deep all at once, enough to send your fluttering. You nod and begin to follow San silently.

Because it was still winter, the sun had already begun to set and it was quite chilly. "Where are we eating?" You ask, attempting to make conversation.

"We'll be eating at a ramyen place that Yunho suggested," San answers you. "It's not that far from here thankfully, so we won't be out in the cold for long."