Author's Note

Okay I'm sorry if you guys were expecting an imagine some time soon, but truth be told, I've been far too busy to sit down and write. I apologize for that. I was working my ass off the past month or so, and it finally paid off as I was given the chance to see DAY6 live in Minneapolis, Minnesota last night.

The show was by far one of the best concerts I have attended in the last few years. Their stage presence, the music, and the emotions and energy. Everything was amazing! These boys are absolutely talented and deserve so much. I am so proud of their first win, and I wish more comes to them in the future because I believe that they have the potential to gain so much attention. DAY6 is a group of very talented, funny, and amazing guys. Although DAY6 is not my bias group, I really do love them. If you have not listened to them before, I suggest you do because their music is amazingly written and produced and sung well.

Anyway, aside from my love for DAY6, I have been very busy with school and work lately so it has been very hard for me to sit down and write. I apologize deeply for this. I promise to begin writing soon! I have also not been replying to my DMs as of lately, and again, I apologize for that as well. But please do message me if you have a request for me to work on or a request I have not YET worked on! This goes for the GOT7 book as well.

Anyways, I hope all of you had a fantastic weekend! Much love! ♡