Kim Jinwoo X Reader

Music blared through the speakers as you kicked your legs softly through the lukewarm water. The members of WINNER were spread across your back yard, your mutual friends gathered around the back yard. Some were swimming in the pool, others were at the table you prepared with multiple foods and snacks. Others were also running around with plastic water guns that had been lying around.

"This is amazing," your brother, Seunghoon, smiles as he plops down beside you.

"Well, I had a lot of time on my hands so what better to do than plan a party for you boys?" You ask with a grin.

Recently, Seungyoon's group had their comeback. Because of the successful comeback you decided it would be nice to throw a party for the boys, and to invite their friends and your closest your friends as well as some family members. The pool party was a nice turn out. You spent a few days beforehand planning everything, and you were happy with the outcome.

"You did great," your brother compliments.

"Anything for you little brother," you smile.

Seungyoon smiles and stands up, going to pester one of his members. You sat silently. One of Seungyoon's members, who also happened to be one of your close friends, Jinwoo sat down beside you.

"Thanks for the pool party," he smiles softly.

"Of course," you smile. "You guys deserve a break from all the promotions you've been doing lately."

You were the same age as Jinwoo so it was understandable that the two of you happened to get to along so well. Jinwoo was a kind man, he was always so gentle and caring towards you that it was almost impossible for you to not fall in love. Not only was his personality beautiful, but he himself happened to be handsome as well.

"We're really thankful for you Y/N," Jinwoo chuckles. "You've done so much for us. You've not only encouraged and supported us, but you've been by our side through it all."

You smile. "It's so amazing to see how much you boys have accomplished."

"Truth be told, I'm actually very thankful for you Y/N. Perhaps more so than the other members," Jinwoo laughs nervously. "I actually have been meaning to admit my feelings for you for a while now, but there have been some things that have held me back from doing so. You're a sweet, kind hearted, and beautiful girl Y/N. You are one of the most amazing people I've met in my entire life, next to my members of course. I just... I guess I've kind of had trouble trying to hide my feelings from you any longer, which is why I'm here admitting this to your right now and-" "Jinwoo," you laugh while resting a hand on his shoulder. "You're rambling."

Jinwoo's cheeks tint the lightest shade of pink. "I'm sorry, I just... I like you very much Y/N." He smiles nervously.

You smile and allow your hand to grab Jinwoo's, lacing your fingers together. "I like you as well Jinwoo." His face brightens at this as he stands up, shouting in happiness.

"He finally told her!" Minho shouts from across the pool.

Your eyes widen as a blush dusts across your cheeks. Jinwoo smiles and tugs you up to stand next to him. He wraps his arms around your waist, as you wrap yours around his neck. You bury your face into the crook of his neck as he tightens his grasp around your waist. This surprises you as your feet leave the ground.

"You're beautiful, but you know what else I found attractive about you?" Jinwoo asks softly.

Your heart is pounding in your chest. He grins as he pulls away the slightest bit. "The fact that you can swim." He states before lifting you completely off your feet, tossing you into the water.

Your scream is short lived as you manage to grasp Jinwoo's wrist, tugging him in with you. Jinwoo shouts in surprise at this as the both of you fall into the deep end of the pool. You sputter as you resurface, glaring at Jinwoo as he manages to keep himself from going under. Jinwoo laughs at you.

"I'm sorry I just-" you push Jinwoo under water by his shoulders, grinning as he pushes you away and resurfaces.

You try your best to swim away as he grasps a hand around your ankle, tugging you back to him with a grin. The two of you begin splashing water at each other. The members of WINNER jump into the water, your friends jumping in as well. You laugh as everyone begins to attack each other with water.

The sun begins to set an hour later and one by one people begin to climb out of the pool. You climb out of the pool after Jinwoo, shivering the slightest bit from the cool air. Jinwoo grabs a nearby towel and wraps it around your shoulders with a comforting smile. He wraps his arms around you and tugs you into a hug, you smile and wrap your arms around him as well.

You hug him tightly. The hug seems to last forever, not that you really minded. There was something about Jinwoo that was comforting. Your heart was pounding in your chest as you pulled away, Jinwoo smiling down at you as he leans down the slightest bit, his nose brushing against yours.

You allow your eyes to flutter shut as he presses his lips to yours softly. The kiss doesn't last long as your brother shouts in disgust from across the yard.

"If the two of you can stop now, that would be great! Now let's start the bonfire." Your brother shouts, his members laughing.

Jinwoo smiles and pulls away from the kiss. He presses a kiss to your cheek and keeps his arm wrapped around your shoulder, leading you to the group of people who were beginning to gather around the bonfire your brother was attempting to start.

Maybe planning this party for your brother's group wasn't so bad after all.