Mark Tuan X Reader

Mark's arms were wrapped around your waist as his chin rested on your shoulder. You were busy stirring the noodles in the boiling water, a content smile on your face. Mark's lips occasionally pecked your cheek.

"I missed you," he whispers eventually.

You turn the heat down and turn around to face your tall, lanky boyfriend. His newly dyed blonde hair fit him perfectly as much as it did the first time you met him two years ago. Mark rest his forehead against yours, his warm breath fanning your face. You wrap your arms around his neck and sigh.

"I missed you too."

GOT7 recently had their comeback, their schedule was booked to no end so it made it hard to find even a few minutes to spend together, but the two of you made it possible. Your realtionship with Mark was only a few months old but you knew Mark before that, and your feelings had developed when you first met him. You had met the boys of GOT7 through your childhood best friend Jaebum. He treated you like a younger sister, and was very supportive of your relationship with the eldest member. You were happy.

"When are we telling the fans?" You eventually ask, pulling away.

Many of GOT7's fans knew as a close friend of GOT7, they accepted you. You were glad that you hadn't recieved any hate, but you were nervous to announce the relationship with Mark. The dating ban had lifted, and as soon as it had lifted Mark had asked you out on a date. Since then your relationship blossomed. You admitted that you were falling hard for Mark, but you didn't want to displease any of his fans.

"Soon," Mark brushes a strand of hair out of your eyes.

A minute passes and Mark gently pushes you out of the way, turning the boiling water off after checking to make sure the noodles were done. He continued making the ramyen as you stood the side silently. You understood what he was afraid of. He was afraid of the backlash of announcing a relationship, and you didn't want to admit that the both of you were in a relationship unless you were both ready, but it was only a matter of time until the fans found out. You'd rather it be from the both of you other than some website online.

Mark finishes and pulls out two bowls, filling them with ramyen and handing you yours. You take it from him with a grateful smile as you grab yourself from chopsticks to eat with. Mark leans against the counter beside you, eating his ramyen quietly. He was thinking about something.

Your phone buzzes loudly against the countertop, surprising you. You answer it. "Hello?"

"Have you seen the articles?" Jaebum's voice is rushed, almost breathless.

Your eyebrows furrow as you laugh a little. "No, what articles?" You ask.

"I'm so sorry-" his words are jumbled together, almost hard for you to comprehend. You leave the kitchen with Mark following close behind you to your bedroom.

You turn on your computer and press your phone close to your ear. "Jaebum, what is it?"

"There's pictures of the dinner you had with Jackson that surfaced. Everyone thinks you're dating Jackson." Jaebum finally sighs into the phone. There's distant chatter in the background, wherever Jaebum was it was no doubt that Jackson was in the same room as him. He was yelling.

You run a hand down your face and hang up. Mark sits down beside you on your bed, rubbing your back. "What's wrong?"

"Everyone thinks I'm dating Jackson," you whisper quietly.

"What?" Mark asks.

"That dinner I had with him after that bet, someone took pictures of the dinner and they surfaced.. everyone thinks I'm dating him." You place your head in your hands.

Mark pulls you into a hug. "Well you and I both know that it's not true."

"But no one besides your members and JYP himself know about the relationship!" You yell, pulling away from him.

Mark's hands cup your face as he pulls you close to him. "We'll tell the fans tonight that you and I are dating."

"But what if there's backlash? What if the fans think I'm two-timing? What if you get hate-" "I don't care, as long as I know that you love me and that you're by my side, it will be okay." Mark cuts you off.

You grow quiet, closing your eyes as Mark presses his lips against your forehead. "I love Y/N. I'd risk anything and everything for you."

"I love you, too."