Kim Taehyung X Reader

"No!" You screamed.

The members of BTS laughed loudly as they watched you drop to your knees in despair. You glare at the bowl of noodles. Taehyung laughed as he dropped onto his knees beside you, grabbing the bowl of spicy noodles and pushing them into your hands. You glare at it and grab the chopsticks handed to you by Jin.

An hour ago you were messaged by one of the members to bring some food for all seven of them to their practice room, which eventually leaded to you participating in a an intense game of rock, paper, scissors to determine who would eat the 2x Spicy Noodles. In the end it had been you and Jimin playing. You were disgusted. As much as you loved spicy food, you couldn't seem to stomach these noodles in particular, let alone the smell.

"I regret staying," you grumble.

Taehyung laughs as he sits beside you. The other members form a circle in front of you, grinning from ear to ear. You sigh and lift the noodles to your lips with a sad look. You shove the noodles into your mouth, chewing on them as you slurp the rest of it up. The members wait for your reaction as you stare at the bowl. Tears build up in your eyes as your face turns red, your lips and your throat burning as you dropped the bowl of noodles to the ground and press your hands to your face.

"I hate you all!" You yell.

They burst into laughter. All of them start chanting for you to finish, Taehyung grinning at you. You sigh and continue eating it, wincing at the taste of it each and every time it touched your tongue. Your lips burned from the sauce. Eventully you're halfway finished, glaring at the cup of noodles in disgust. You had no idea how people could even eat this.

"How far is she?" Jimin asks from across the room.

Jin peeks into the cup. "About halfway," he responds with a smirk.

You roll your eyes and eat another mouthful of the spicy ramyen to keep from cursing at them. Sometimes you wondered how you became so close with all seven them, Taehyung the most though. You'd known Taehyung since you both studied together back in your hometown. He was your best childhood friend. When he moved to become a trainee for BigHit you followed him so you could go to University, moving into your own apartment a year after staying in a dorm with another friend of yours on campus. Unlike Taehyung, you hadn't been blessed with a beautiful singing voice so the career of becoming a Kpop idol was cut out almost immediately. But you studied in arts, your real passion was acting, though. There was nothing more you loved than acting.

You were in the midst of the trying out for several different companies for acting, you were nervous. You had no idea of whether or not you were going to be accepted into any of the companies, but the boys had been by your side the entire time to comfort you. They were currently practicing for their upcoming comeback. You were happy for them and how far they've come, especially Taehyung. You knew how much he has been struggling lately with losing so many people close to him, but you were there to help him and bear through it all with him. Taehyung and you have always been close, his grandmother practically having raised you since you lived just next door from Taehyung, so when she passed it was almost like you had lost your own grandmother.

"Her face is turning red," Suga notes from the other side of the room.

You glare at him in response. Namjoon snorts as he peeks into your cup from behind you. "Her ears will be red by the time she finishes this cup."

"This is your guys' fault," you mumble through a mouthful of noodles.

"That is not very lady like!" Jin yells.

"How is it our fault?" Jungkook laughs as he plops down in front of you.

"If you guys hadn't guilt tripped me into staying, then guilt tripped me into playing rock, paper, scissors then maybe I wouldn't be in this mess." You reply.