Xu Minghao X Reader

"I refuse to get up."

"You have to get up, otherwise S.Coups will be very mad." You try your best to persuade him out of bed, your fingers still wrapped around his wrist in an attempt to pull him up into a sitting position.

Minghao refused, using his dead weight to keep him lying down. In his defense, it was below ten degrees outside and he felt that it was not the weather to be walking to practice in. Besides, he was already sick. You on the other hand felt that it was your duty to drag your boyfriend out of bed and take him to practice, mainly because you knew and promised Seungcheol that you would do your best to push Minghao to practice. When Minghao would spend the night at your apartment it seemed as if he lost all function in his legs, most of the time he would be lying in bed and would force you to lay with him.

Although you loved Minghao, he could turn into a huge baby if you didn't give him the love and attention he wanted. His usual cool demeanor melted down when the two of you were alone. Minghao would turn into a total sweet heart around you.

"I don't want to get up." Minghao whines.

You sigh, dropping down onto the edge of the bed. Minghao's face was buried into the pillows, his black hair a mess. You reach your hand out and run your fingers through his hair. "You need to get up, otherwise I don't think I'll be letting you spend the night anymore." Of course you didn't mean that. You'd grown so use to Minghao's presence that you could never fall asleep without him by your side.

Minghao's lifts his head a little, turning to look at you. His hair fell into his dark eyes. He rolls onto his back, his fingers wrapping around wrist, tugging you into bed. You fall onto the mattress, laughing as he wraps an arm around your waist and buries his face in the crook of your neck. "You don't mean that."

"Oh really?" You ask, pushing him away so you can sit up. "As soon as you leave I promise you that you will never stay the night at my apartment again."

Minghao rolls his eyes. "You're a total liar."

You stutter a little. He laughs and leans up, pressing a chaste kiss to your lips. Minghao climbs out of bed. "I suppose I'll go to practice after all."

The rest of the day passes by in an instant. You stayed inside most of the day, not wanting to leave your apartment due to the cold air outside. It was far too cold anyway. Even while inside your apartment it was cold. It was nearing eight in the evening, Minghao would be returning from practice soon. You've been cooking dinner for the both of you the last two hours now, feeling a little sorry for the fact that you had practically forced him to go to practice, even while sick. It doesn't take long for you to finish cooking. During the time that you take to set the table, the door to your apartment opens.

Minghao enters the kitchen looking tired, his nose red. He sniffles while sitting down at the table. You frown and begin to set the food down on the table, Minghao watching with lidded eyes.

"You should probably go to sleep as soon as you finish eating," you say.

Minghao nods in agreement as he grabs his chopsticks, immediately digging into the food that you set out on the table. The two of you eat in a comfortable silence. When the two of you finish eating, Minghao leaves you so he can take a shower and go to bed. You clean up the kitchen and all the dishes. An hour later you're finished and you return to your bedroom after shutting off all the lights. The bedroom light is still on, Minghao lying beneath the covers scrolling through his phone. You change into pajamas and then climb into bed after shutting the light off.

Minghao sets his phone off to the side, opening his arms. You laugh a little and crawl over to him, allowing yourself to sink into the comfort of his arms. He holds you. The two of you drift off to sleep that night without a problem, and you wished the both of you could sleep this well every night.