Wen Junhui X Reader

"You're going to- no, hand me it!" You quickly tug the bag out of Jun's hands resulting in him pouting a little.

"I could have done it." He grumbles as he watches you continue decorating the cake expertly, thoroughly ignoring him and his grabby hands. "Y/N!" Jun whines.

You bat his hands away, nudging him a little more to the side as you stand ground in front of the counter. "You can put sprinkles on it." You try to divert his attention.

"But I wanted to decorate it," Jun pouts.

"It's just cake, you can decorate the next one." You wave your hand dismissively.

"The next birthday isn't for another two months." Jun stomps his foot childishly.

You worked in a bakery, so baking and decorating was your main specialty. You were very close friends with Jeonghan's sister and had grown to know the boys of SEVENTEEN on a personal level, growing to becoming close friends with them. Your friendship with Jun had been the strongest out of the ones you held with the rest. It didn't take long until you fell for him, growing fond of his antics and personality. He was very caring and often showed his affection towards you without hesitation. Because you were close with the members of SEVENTEEN, and you worked at a bakery, you were entrusted with creating Jeonghan's birthday cake. Junhui insisted on helping you with decorating it, but you just couldn't seem to trust him to do it himself.

"I promise you can do Joshua's." You say, blocking the cake from Jun's grabby hands.

"You said that last time." Jun finally manages to pull you away from the counter. He pushes you into the island in the center of the kitchen of the bakery, effectively cutting you off from decorating the cake.

"Jun, I just need to finish the edging and then you can do the sprinkles!" Your heart is thudding in your chest as Jun leans closer to you, his breath fanning across your neck.

Jun's closeness was making you dizzy. The two of you have been together for almost a full year now, it was sickening for the other members to see the two of you constantly hugging each other and initiating skinship, but every little kiss and touch still managed to render your speechless. It was undeniable how breathless Jun made you with his kisses. He affected you in a way that no one else ever could.

"Jun." Your knees grow weak as he presses a light kiss on your collarbone, ghosting his lips to your ear where he nibbles just beneath your ear. Your heart is close to bursting out of your chest. Junhui presses his lips to your cheek, his lips eventually meeting yours. The kiss is sweet and dizzying all at once, interrupting your thought process and effectively haulting all actions at once.

In the midst of the kiss, Jun manages to pull the bag of frosting from your hands. A smile grows on his lips as he continues kissing you. You don't seem to notice this as you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down to your height. Jun can feel his heart pound in his chest as a sense of pride washes through him. He knew of the affect he had on you, he just never knew how effective it was until recently. Jun pulls away, grinning devilshly at you as he holds the frosting in his hands victoursily. Your mind is still in a haze as you try to gather your thoughts, still a little breathless from the kissing.

"Jun-" before you can say another word he leans down and presses his lips to yours once more in a quick peck. He pulls away, grinning. Jun turns around to finish the edging on the cake.

You don't bother stopping him. Soon the cake is done and ready to be presented to Jeonghan later on. You watch as Jun throws the empty bag away and approaches you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You rest your head on his chest, allowing yourself to sink into his hold. Jun plays with the ends of your hair happily. "At least I got to finish the cake." He whispers into your hair.

You shove at his chest a little, causing him to laugh. "You're something else." You mumble.

"But you love me nonetheless." He says.

You pull away a little to look up at him. He was undeniably handsome, it rendered you speechless at how someone like him could have fallen for someone like you. You were normal compared to his lifestyle. Jun's life as an idol left almost little to no room for the two of you to enjoy a simple date with each other, and it was very hard to contact one another, especially when he would be overseas. But the two of you still managed to make time as you were very forgiving when it came to his schedule. You were aware of what it was like to be an idol and how hard it was. You had been a trainee yourself at one point, but eventually left your company to settle into a more comfortable life after seeint what the contract asked for. Life as an idol left you with almost no time to yourself whatsoever. You couldn't help but feel sorry for those who did become idols as they practically gave up all their rights to freedom, but they loved their fans, which was the prize they got for their tiring careers.

"You're right, I do." You mumble.

Jun smiles and leans down, pressing his lips to yours once more.