Kim Heechul X Reader X Min Kyunghoon

Request from: J-HOPEsoKawaii

You brushed your hands on your skirt nervously. One of your members, Jihye, nudged you with her elbow. You glance at her.

"Don't be so nervous," Jihye mumbled.

"How can I not be nervous?" You mumble with a scoff.

Jihye rolls her eyes. "We've been idols for how long now? You'd think that you would never be this nervous after the countless variety shows you've attended." She scoffs.

You sigh and shake your head. "You're right, I shouldn't be this nervous."

There's a knock on the door, startling a few of our members. Hanna opens the door and greets the two people who enter. Kim Heechul and Min Kyunghoon enter, greeting themselves to everyone in the room. I've been close friends with Kyunghoon since before I debuted. It was a relief for me to see a familiar face.

"Y/N," Kyunghoon smiles.

You smile. "How have you been lately?" You ask while leaving Jihye's side.

Kyunghoon pulls you into a tight hug. "I've been great, how about you?"

"I've been great," you smile.

"You two know each other?" Heechul asks in surprise.

"They've been best friends since they were kids," Somi, your member, answers with a light chuckle. Your members nod in agreement.

Heechul's eyes light up as he offers a hand for you to shake. "It's actually quite funny since earlier I mentioned how much of a fan I am of yours."

Kyunghoon rolls his eyes in amusement. "I wasn't going to allow you to sweep my best friend off her feet, now was I?"

"Y/N was actually quite nervous to be on this show," Jihye snorts.

"Really?" Kyunghoon asks in surprise.

You nod with a sigh. "It's just been awhile since I've last appeared on a variety show."

"You have nothing to worry ahout, Kyunghoon and I will protect you from the worst of it." Heechul jokes.

Kyunghoon nods in agreement and nudges you with his elbow. "It'll be just like old times, you and I joking around." He smiles. You nod in agreement.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

~

Your members follow you into the classroom. You're met with cameras and blinding lights. You focus your eyes on the seven men sat in the center of the room. You lead the way to the stand in the front of the room, resting your hands on the flat surface. Your members gather around you with dazzling smiles. You introduce your group with a smile.

"My name's Y/N," you smile.

Hodong shouts your name, along with a few other of the men inside the room. "She's even more beautiful in person!" Soogeun smiles.

You smile, bowing your head the slightest bit. Jihye introduces herself, then Hanna, Mina, Somi, Jessi, and Chaeyoung. After introducing yourselves, Mina hands the form to Soogeun who begins to read the things off that were written on paper.

"Ah.. it says here that Y/N and Kyunghoon use to be very great friends," Soogeun analyzes.

"Really?" Hodong asks in amazement.

"How come you've never mentioned this before?" Janghoon asks, nudging Kyunghoon on the back.

Kyunghoon shakes his head, waving his hand. "I didn't think it was that important." He answers with a chuckle.