Choi Seungcheol X Reader

Request from: pritawanggraini

You press your lips to Seungcheol's, calming him. "Everything's fine, okay?" You reassure him.

Seungcheol sighs and brushes your hair out of your eyes. "Just be sure to tell me if anything happens okay? He won't bother you anymore from here on out, and if he does you have to tell me." He states sternly.

You smile. "Of course I will." You lean up and press your lips to his cheek.

Seungcheol pushes you forward the slightest bit. "No go to class, I don't want to corrupt anymore than I already have." He smirks.

You roll your eyes and take a few steps back. "I'll see you at lunch," you say while rushing down the hall to your first period.

The first forty minutes of classes breezes by quickly. You were in the middle of writing your notes when the door to your classroom is pulled open. The principal pokes her head inside. "Is Y/N Y/L/N here?" She asks.

You lift your head from the notebooks on your desk. Your teacher motioms towards you. You stand up and begin to collect your things, stuffing them into your backpacket. The principal motions for you to follow her. You follow her to her office where there's a boy sitting in one of the chairs before her desk. You slowly sit down, confused.

"Y/N Y/L/N this is our new student, Lee Taeyong, I have decided that you will escort this young man around our school today."

You study the boy beside you. He was undeniably handsome, a sharp jawline and sharp facial features. You frown and turn to the principal. "Mrs. Kim, if I may, is it alright if my friend-" "I insist that you be the one to escort him, Ms. Y/L/N." Her voice is stern and final.

You sigh and agree. Before you know it both Taeyong and you are exiting the office side by side.

"I'm sorry about this, I'm sure you'd rather not have a shadow following your every move throughout the day." Taeyong apologizes.

You shake your head. "It's fine, can I see your class schedule? Just to see what classes we'll have together." You say.

Taeyong nods and hands his schedule to you. You take it and study the schedule, taking note of the few classes you had with him. There were still five minutes left of class until second period. You decided that it was best you start leading the way to Taeyong's second period, seeing as his class was on the other side of the school from yours.

"I'll drop you off at your second period class, and then swing by to take you to the third period after class ends. We can check on your locker during our lunch period which is forth period." You explain, slowly leading the way to his Chemistry class. Taeyong nods and follows you quietly.

The next few hours go by quickly. When it comes lunch time, you walk alongside Taeyong who happened to have the same class as you for third period. You promised you would introduce him to your group of friends during lunch. While walking down the hall, you had forgotten that you were supposed to meet Seungcheol in front of your locker. Seungcheol leaned against your locker as you approached.

"Hey," Seungcheol smiles and leans forward, pressing a chaste kiss to your forehead.

You smile and open your locker. Seungcheol studies Taeyong, an arm wrapped around your waist possesively. Taeyong was busy fidgting with his bag that he couldn't seem to look Seungcheol in the eye. You take notice of the awkward silence.

"Taeyong this is Seungcheol. Seungcheol this is Taeyong." You introduce the two of them to one another, slamming your locker shut.

Taeyong smiles politely. He bows to Seungcheol who merely nods in response. You roll your eyes and motion down the hallway. "Shall we start heading to lunch then?"