Seo Changbin X Reader

The door to your bedroom slammed open, startling you as you sat up quickly. Changbin stood at the door with his arms crossed across his chest. He raised an eyebrow at you as you slowly laid back down, sensing no danger while pulling the covers back over your body. Changbin huffed and stalked over to the window, ripping the curtains open so the sunlight spilled into your bedroom. You pull the covers over your head.

"You need to stop moping around and go outside," he states.

"I don't want to and I don't need to," you respond, your voice muffled by the sheets that covered your head. "The world doesn't need to see me like this."

"He dumped you two weeks ago and you've only been outside of your apartment twice." Changbin rolled his eyes.

"What do you expect me to do? Prance around the streets in glee because my boyfriend dumped me over text?" You asked, sitting up and glaring at your best friend who scoffed in response.

"Of course, you're free from that asshole now so you should be prancing around in happiness." He says.

You sigh and lie back down on your side, curling into a ball. "You just don't understand Chan.." you mumble.

"What don't I understand?" He asks, plopping down onto the edge of your bed.

You nibbled on your bottom lip. "I liked him. I actually liked him. And then he went ahead and dumped me just to get with another girl, do you know how fucking hurftul that is? Was I not pretty enough? Was I not good enough? What did I do wrong?" You ask, tears welling in your eyes as your stomach clenched.

Your best friend grows quiet. He debates on whether he should hug you or beat your ass for thinking that you weren't good enough. "You're stupid," Changbin blurts.

"W-What?" You ask in disbelief.

"You're stupid. How could you think you weren't good enough for him? He just wanted some kind of hook up, and he didn't get what he wanted so he dumped you." Changbin states.

You sit up. "So you're saying that I was just another one of his little toy's?"

"For Christ's sake Y/N," he groans. "What do you expect me to say? I'm not good with this relationship crap!"

You cross your arms and lean back against your pillows. "I'm not leaving."

Changbin glares at you. He stands up and yanks the blanket off of you. You jolt in surprise as he picks you up from the bed, carrying you to your bathroom. You struggle in his arms as he turns on the water to the shower.

"Wait! Wait!" You shout, wrapping your arms around his neck to prevent him from just simply throwing you into the shower. "I'll get in just don't drop me in right away!" You yell.

Changbin smirks smugly as he drops you to your feet. You glare up at him as he leaves the bathroom, closing the door tightly behind him.

~

An hour later you're finally leaving the apartment with Changbin. He leads you to a new ramen restaurant that opened a few weeks ago. You follow in silence. The warmth of the sun kissed your skin as you struggled to cross your arms over your stomach. Changbin had taken it upon himself to pick an outfit for you, settling for a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a maroon flannel with some black ankle boots. Your stomach was on display due to the crop top that you forgot you owned.

As soon as the both of you are sat at a table Changbin takes the time to study you. "You're not wearing makeup," he notes.

"I have no need to," you respond with a shrug.