Lee Felix X Reader

Requested by: @idontknowwhoiam

You tap your pen against the desk with a frown, feeling a little disheartened at the fact that there was still at least fifteen minutes left in class. A handful of the students in class were still in the midst of finishing the assignment that was assigned at the beginning of class. Your teacher was busy grading the tests from yesterday that she hadn't even bothered looking up to see if there were any students finished already. You didn't mind much, it gave you a little more time to think.

You were still a student in high school. Everything came a little naturally to you in all of your classes. You were comfortable with the classes and did exceptionally well in all of them, being at the top of your class alongside another student, your rival in other terms. Lee Felix used to be one of your closest friends when he first moved to Korea. You were a social butterfly, so it was almost natural that you drifted to him and became friends with him almost immediately. It wasn't until he began to play with your feelings that you noticed how much of a douche he was.

Felix was attractive, and he knew it. He used it to his advantage most of the time. It didn't help that he was smart. He had the looks and the brains, and on top of that all he was a trainee in JYP.

When you first became friends with Felix it was nothing but innocent smiles and hugs. But then he began to play with your feelings, acting warm and friendly to you one day and then treating you like you were the plague the next. It bugged you to no end, especially since you began to fall for the boy. He was nice and heart warming, funny, caring, and all around your idol type. But things changed when he began to make fun of your crush on him. It was like he knew. He would flirt and then tease. It was like a cycle, and frankly, you just couldn't handle it any longer so you decided it was best to just drop him.

That was almost an entire year ago. Now you were sure that you were over your feelings for the boy. You haven't seen much of Felix considering you didn't have much classes with him at all this year, which you were thankful for.

You glance around the class, noticing that a few of the other students who had finishes early were engrossed in books. You frown in realization that you still never got around to picking out a book to read for this semester in your reading class. It was required, especially since you were supposes to do an essay on the book you chose. If there was one thing you disliked the most it was your reading class. Normally you would be fine with reading, but you hated essay's, they were never your strongest suit. The classes you did the best in were History and Math, those two being your strongest.

"Ms. Y/L," your teacher suddenly calls.

You turn your attention to her, a little frightened. "Yes?"

"Can you please stay after when class ends? I need to discuss something with you." She says, earning a hesitant nod from yourself.

You were confused. This class was Math, you had one of the strongest and best grades in this class. Whatever it was she wanted to talk to you about was probably something that didn't directly involve you, right?

A few minutes later the bell rings and everyone packs up their stuff, turning in their papers to the teacher as they leave. You follow their actions but wait at her desk after laying your paper down. "You wanted to see me?" Your voice is a little shaky, afraid that you did something wrong.

"Yes, I have a request," she says while standing up.

At the exact moment there's a knock on the door. You turn to the source and almost immediately want to groan at the sight. Felix enters the room, his blonde hair styled perfectly as he flashes a smile to the teacher. "You wanted to see me?" He asks.