Kim Woosung X Reader

"I missed you." You whisper, lying your head on his chest.

Sammy hums, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as he pulls you closer to him, eliminating any space between the both of you. Your finger begins to trace the tattoo on his forearm, admiring it as you feel yourself begin to relax in his arms. It felt like it's been ages since the two of you last laid together, since the two of you last spent time together. When you first met Sammy upon his arrival in Korea it had only been for a fleeting moment, but it was enough for the two of you to have interest in each other.

Interest buds into something more, and soon it compells you to learn more about the certain subject or certain person you have interest in. At first it started out as simple coffee dates, and then it changed into the two of you spending as much of your free time with each other as you could. Eventually one thing lead to another and the two of you made things official by claiming him as yours, and him claiming you as his. Falling in love was never your intention when you first met Sammy. He seemed like an interesting person, someone who you could see yourself getting along with, and eventually when you did start talking to him, it was almost as if you could never stop. Hours could go by and you'd feel as if they were mere minutes passing by. Sammy had a way of making time disappear.

The two of you have been together for six months now, and in that six months you couldn't help but feel as if everything was complete. You loved each moment you spent with Sammy, you couldn't see yourself without him in your future. When you first met him, it felt like there was always something missing. Like your life was incomplete. But meeting Sammy, learning about him, spending time with him and falling for him... it had completed something in your life. Like a piece of the puzzle was finally recovered and placed in it's correct place.

Sammy was unlike any other person you've ever met. He was kind, caring, and gentle. He always had this way of making you feel like you were the center of the universe, his universe. Sammy was unpredictable. Often taking you out at the most random times of the night, telling you that he had something to show you. Being with Sammy was like learning how to breathe. It was refreshing and new, like a fresh breath of air after taking a step out of a confined place. Sammy was your fresh breath of air. He was your today and your tomorrow. He was your everything.

"I love you." You whisper for the first time.

Sammy feels a smile tug at his lips as he laces your fingers with his, moving his head the slightest bit to look down at you. He lifts your chin so you're looking up at him, his fingers soft. "What was that?" He hums.

You feel yourself smiling as you stare up at him, noticing how effortlessly perfect he looks right now with his messy hair and soft eyes. "I love you." You repeat.

Sammy smiles and leans closer to press his lips against yours softly. "I love you, too."

ya'll I'm back. I'm sorry this was so short, but I've had really bad writer's block for the past few months and everything I wrote just seemed really bad so I never got around to posting anyone's requests because it all just seemed really bad. I apologize deeply for it :// But hopefully I can get it together and continue writing because I truly did miss it.

Alsooo make sure to keep an eye out for Sammy's solo!!! It sounds like it'll be really amazing, please support him! He's really talented and deserves all the love and support.