Kim Yugyeom X Reader

The door to the practice room slides open. Yugyeom is the only one inside the practice room, he's practicing a new dance. You slowly enter the practice room and drop your bag down onto the ground. Yugyeom's too preoccupied with dancing that he doesn't seem to notice that you've entered the practice room. You drop down onto the couch in the corner of the room and pull your legs onto the couch, extending them out onto the cushion.

The song slowly comes to an end, Yugyeom turning around to smile at you brightly. "Hey!" He says cheerfully.

You smile. "Hey Gyeoms," you reply softly.

"Did you just finish with your classes today?" Yugyeom asks as he stretches a little.

You nod. "Yeah," you answer.

Yugyeom crawls onto the couch, crawling over you. You laugh as he wraps his arms around your waist and buries his head into your neck. You run your fingere through his black hair, allowing him to hold you.

"I missed you," Yugyeom mumbles, his breath fanning across your neck.

"You just saw me last week Gyeoms," you chuckle.

Yugyeom shakes his head and presses a kiss to the side of your neck. "A week is too long to be away from you."

Yugyeom continues to kiss your neck softly, moving his lips across your skin until he begins to suck and nibble on a certain spot. Your fingers tug at his hair as he does this. Jinyoung would kill you if he saw what Yugyeom was doing to his little sister. You didn't stop him though, the pleasure twisted your stomach as you pulled Yugyeom away from your neck and pressed your lips to his. He kisses you passionately, biting on your bottom lip softly.

The door to the practice room slides open, revealing the rest of the members of GOT7. They all pile in noisly.

"Yugyeom's eating Y/N's face off!" BamBam teases.

Yugyeom jumps off of you as you sit up, glaring at BamBam. Jinyoung glares at the maknae and inspects the two of you. Jackson yells as he notices something, pointing towards you neck. "What's that?" He asks smugly.

Your hand flies to your neck to cover your skin that Yugyeom had most likely marked. Your face flushes red, chewing on the inside of your cheek. Jinyoung rips your hand away from your neck and gasps.

"Yugyeom really marked her," Jackson snorts.

"She won't be able to cover it up unless she wears a turtle neck." Youngjae laughs as he plops down onto the cushion beside you.

Yugyeom sighs, his cheeks tinging a light pink color. You attempt to cover your neck again, embarrassed, but it's too late. Jinyoung inspects the hickey, JB eyeing it with a snort. You shove Jinyoung's hands away from you and pull your hood up, tugging the strings so that it covers your neck. You tie the strings together and crawl into the corner of the couch with a flushed face.

"By the looks of it, it's a good thing we came when we did," BamBam mumbles. This earns him a slap in the back of the head from both Yugyeom and Jinyoung.

"I wonder how far they would have gone if we hadn't come in," Jackson asks out loud, you reach out and hit his arm.

Jackson laughs at your feeble attempt. Jinyoung crosses his arms across his chest, raising an eyebrow at you. You glare at your brother. "Stop looking at me like that."

"You're both just kids." Jinyoung states.

You roll your eyes. "We're both in our twenties Jinyoung."

"She's got a point." Jackson agrees with you, earning a glare from Jinyoung. He knew that you were right, he was just uncomfortable with your relationship with the maknae of the group.

Eventually the topic is dropped.

You glance at the time on your watch and sigh. It was nearing seven in the evening. You were tired, you weren't afraid to admit that. You had taken your midterms today, which meant you spent the entirety of last week and this week studying for them. You sigh and stretch while standing up.

"I'm going to head home," you yawn.

Jinyoung glances up at you. "You have your key right?"

You nod and grab your jakcet, sliding it on and over your arms. Yugyeom jumps up and grabs his jacket. "I'll walk you home."

"No funny business in my apartment!" Jinyoung calls as the both of you leave the practice room.

You scoff and wrap your arms around yourself as the two of you exit the JYP building. Yugyeom wraps an arm around your shoulders, sighing as he walks alongside you. "I'm sorry for um.. the mark," he mumbles quietly, blushing.

You look up at your tall boyfriend and chuckle at his embarrassment. You lean up and press your lips to the corner of his mouth. "You're fine." Yugyeom smiles softly and leans down to press his lips against yours briefly.

"Let's get you home so you can sleep." He grins.

Omg this is so short and crappy, i'm sorry, i'm hella tired guys.