Kim Hyojong X Reader

Request for: socialhoeofbangtan

"I refuse." Hyojong crosses his arms as he glares.

You whine. "Oh come on! Just one ride, please? One more ride and we'll go home."

Hyojong shakes his head. "No. One ride equals ten rides to you, and I refuse to step foot on that death trap." He motions towards the rollercoaster with multiple screaming people on it.

You frown. "But rollercoaster's are fun! They're so exhiliarating and refreshing."

"You can experience the exhiliaration and refreshness without me Y/N, I refuse to get on that death trap!"

~

"Why did I let you talk me into this?"

You grin while Hyojong clutches your hand nervously, his eyes shifting around as he eyes the bars that kept you bucked in with a little resentment. "Are they even sure that this will hold us in?"

"Don't question it, just enjoy," you smile.

"How am I supposed to enjoy when we're going to be dropping from 50 feet in the air?" Hyojong bit.

You roll your eyes and squeeze his hand in a form of comfort. "I promise you that we are not going to die. This is literally just a thirty second ride, twenty five seconds up and then five seconds down. It's not even a rollercoaster either, you wouldn't let me drag you on the actual fun ones."

"Because this one didn't seem as bad, but now I'm starting to regret my decision." Hyojong mumbles while he adjusts his sunglasses.

"We're going to be fine, I promise!" You say while the ride begins to descend you upwards.

There's a teenage couple on the other side of you, the girl kicking her legs nervously in the air. You notice that her boyfriend wasn't even holding her hand in comfort, he was busy trying to comfort himself as he covered his eyes. The girl beside you seemed nervous. You turn to Hyojong, he was glaring at his members that stood on the solid ground with wide grins on their faces.

"I swear to god Y/N, if we die.." Hyojong mumbles.

"We'll be fine." You reassure him for almost the hundreth time in the past five minutes since you first got on the ride.

A few seconds later you're finally at the top, you grin as you see the top of almost every single ride. Hyojong's gripping your hand so tightly that you're almost sure you are going to lose circulation in it. You nudge his foot with yours.

"Look, it's so beautitul."

The sun was setting, the sky was painted with purple and blue and orange. You loved the view.

"Why haven't we dropped yet?"

You turn to the girl beside you who was looking at you in complete terror. You frown. "What?"

"Why haven't we dropped yet? We should have been dropped ten seconds ago," she says shakily.

You feel Hyojong grip your shakily, he peeks over and notices the crowd that has begun to form beneath you. The music was still pounding from the speakers below you. You were unsure yourself of why the ride hasn't dropped yet.

"I'm not sure." You say.

The girl's boyfriend begins to freak out. "What if the ride malfunctioned and we're stuck up here? What if the ride suddenly drops and there's no way the guy can stop us?!" His words cause a panic amongst the others who were on the ride.

Hyojong tightens his grip on your hand. "Y/N?!"

"It's fine! We're going to be just fine, I'm sure they're going to get someone to help us and make sure we get off this ride safely." You try your best to calm your frightened boyfriend and the equally frightened teenage girl beside you.