Kim Jonghyun

It has been one year since the passing of our dear Jonghyun. The passing of one of the most hard working, beautiful angels left the entire Kpop community devastated 365 days ago today. Jonghyun, 1/5th of the group SHINee, passed away only at 27 years old. Such a beautiful soul lost at an early age, and to something as horrid as depression.

My heart still aches, even a year later, at the loss of one of my most favorite singers. But I will always remember him as the kind hearted man he was. I'll always remember him for his smile and his laughter. I'll always remember him as the hard working Jonghyun that I fell for three years ago. He will never be forgotten, as his memory lives on within his members, his family members, and Shawol's hearts.

A beautiful soul... gone too soon.
A beautiful soul... lost to depression.
He fought so hard. He worked so hard.
He will rest now in an everlasting peace, and I hope that nothing but happiness surrounds him as he smiles upon his members from above.

Jonghyunie... you deserved the world. You deserved so much. I am so sorry that you thought suicide was the only answer, but I hope you are happy. I hope you're finally at peace, for I know how hard depression is to fight through. I love you very much my angel. May you rest in peace.