Hwang Hyunjin X Reader

You climbed up the metal stairs carefully, balancing the box of pizza with one hand while holding onto the railing tightly with the other. The wind blew your hair, the cold air nipping at your face. You bit your bottom lip as you reached a hand out and began knocking on the window rhythmically.

The light switches on inside the bedroom, there's a light shuffle on the other side of the window before the dark blue curtains are yanked to the side. Hyunjin's hair is ruffled as if he's been running his fingers through his hair in stress all night. He raises an eyebrow at your sudden appearance outside his window. Hyunjin slides his window open and offers you a hand.

"Why thank-" "the pizza, not your hand." Hyunjin snorts.

You glare while slapping Hyunjin's hand away, slowly climbing into the boy's room. Hyunjin rolls his eyes as he steps back and allows you room. When you're finally on your own two feet and stable, you set the box of pizza down on a nearby desk. Hyunjin sighs and grabs your hand, tugging you into a tight hug.

"I've missed you." He admits.

You snort while shoving the taller boy away. "You're just saying that so you can get more than two slices of pizza."

Hyunjin grins while poking you in the side. "Is it working?"

"No," you answer shortly while turning to open the box of pizza. You pull a slice of the pepperoni pizza out and set it on a napkin, plopping down onto the ground beside Hyunjin's bed. He copies your actions and immediately takes a huge bite of his pizza.

It's silent for a few more minutes until Hyunjin breaks it. "How'd your exams go?" He asks.

You hum and swallow the food in your mouth. "I think I did alright, not as good as I would have liked them to be. You?"

"I did better than I expected," he answers with a short shrug.

"Well, here's to passing our exams." You state while lifting your pizza up into the air.

Hyunjin grins and does the same thing. The both of you continue eating in a comfortable silence. You'd met Hyunjin while he was working his very first shift at a coffee shop near your dorm. He was still getting the hang of things, so he messed up your order the first time. He also managed to spill your coffee on your clothes. Hyunjin apologized profusely and had felt guilty ever since, which soon lead to the boy following you every where and begging for your forgiveness. That soon lead to a friendship.

"Remember the day you spilt coffee on me?" You ask suddenly.

Hyunjin groans. "Why bring up that embarrassing moment right now?"

You chuckle and rest a hand on the boy's shoulder. "It's okay, all is forgiven. Somewhat." You shrug.

"Somewhat?" Hyunjin asks, his eyes wide.

You don't respond, instead biting into a new slice of pizza. Hyunjin narrows his eyes at you and sets his unfinished slice of pizza down. You notice his actions and scoot away from the boy, holding your pizza at a safe distance. You're unable to fend off Hyunjin's sudden attack as he leaps at you, his fingers gliding over your sides. You squirm on the ground while trying your best to swallow the mouthful of pizza in your mouth, opting to set down the slice on the box while grabbing at Hyunjin's fingers, attempting to push them away.

"Stop!" You finally shout after swallowing the mouthful of pizza in your mouth.

Hyunjin chuckles. Your lungs gasp for air loudly, your eyes watering with unshed tears while your face slowly grows redder with each passing second. The tears finally begin to slide down your cheeks. Hyunjin halts his movements and sits back on his heels, raising his eyebrows at you as you sob into your hands. Your sides ached. You sit up, shoving Hyunjin's chest with an angry glare.