Kim Woosung X Reader

Your fingers danced across his skin, tracing the veins in his forearms as he held you by the waist. Your head rest on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. Sammy was fast asleep, having returned from touring Europe late last night. It was morning now. The last few months have been hard sleeping without him, having to settle for the phone call every night that would lull you to sleep as he sang. Now he was finally beside you, holding you.

You sigh and allow your eyes to close. You've been dating Sammy for a year now, the two of you having met through a mutual friend of yours, that mutual friend being none other than Jae. Sammy was very adament on asking you out on a date in the past. When he first met you he had fallen instantly. Absolutely head over heels for you, he followed you and begged for a chance. You gave him that chance, and thus lead to the two of you now lying in bed late in the morning.

You couldn't deny that you fell harder every day for Sammy. He was passionate when it came to the things he loved, those things being music, his family, his friends, and you. It was his kind personality and passion that drove you to fall for him. As time passed, your love for him grew. There was no denying that you loved him from the bottom of your heart. Sammy himself couldn't deny his love for you. He had even taken the time to write a song about you.

So as you lie in his arms, you remembered all the times Sammy and you bumped heads in the past. Although the two of you fought a lot, and were completely different, it was your differences that brought the two of you together.

Sammy stirs in his sleep. He yawns and looks down to see you, your breath steady as your finger still traced circles onto his arm absentmindedly. A smile tugs at his lips. Your dark hair was a mess, but you still looked beautiful nonetheless. He moves a little, awaking you in the process as he forces you to lie down on a pillow. Sammy wraps his arms around your waist and lies his head on your chest.

You laugh, trying to push him off. Sammy shakes his head. "You always use me as a pillow, it's your turn." He says.

You give up, allowing him to use you as a pillow. Sammy's warm hand is resting against the bare skin of your waist, your shirt having ridden up a bit from you being forced to lie down. He squeezes your waist a little.

"I missed you," he suddenly admits.

You smile. "I missed you, too."

Sammy shakes his head. "No I mean, I really missed you. It was hard having to fall asleep over a thousand miles away from you, only hearing and seeing you through a screen, not being able to touch or kiss you. I missed you."

Your heart lurches at his words. It was moments like these in which Sammy expressed his love for you that always seemed to do it for you, compelling you to fall harder for him even more. You run your fingers through his light hair. Sammy smiles as he allows himself to relax, feeling your loving touch. The two of you spend the rest of the morning in each other's arms.

"I love you."