Chapter 21: ...It's Another

"Hey J."

"I take it you worked everything out with Kevin."

"I did," I said plopping down in the chair beside her. We were silent for a moment until Janelle spoke up.

"So. What happened?"

I sighed and told Janelle about my night with Gia and her friends.

"You not still gon' hang out with her are you," Janelle asked.

"I don't think so, but her friends, maybe. They were really cool. If you weren't taken I'd hook you up with---"

"Who," Adrian said walking up on us with Kevin.

Janelle and I jumped. "Fuck. Y'all always do that," I said clutching my chest.

"That's because y'all probably doing something y'all have no business doing," Kevin said.

"Facts," Adrian said as he sat down. "So. Alyssa. Who would you have hooked her up with," he said eyeballing me.

"Jesus. He's a wonderful friend of mine," I said shaking my head. Kevin, moving me out of my seat, sat where I was sitting, and pulled me into his lap. "Alyssa if you think I believe that you a damn fool," Adrian said to me. I looked at him in shock. "You don't believe me and Jesus are tight?"

"Unlike your pussy? No," Josh said coming up behind me. I gasped and hit him a few times on the arm. "Imma rinse your mouth out with soap," I said to him as he sat across from us. Josh smirked. "You got anything in an 8 inch dick? I'm sure that would do the trick." My eyes grew wide. "Oh bitch! You nasty as hell. You might need to teach me a few tricks," I whispered leaning in closer to him. "I got you," he laughed.

Josh looked between us. "I need a man," he whined.

"Ah. I see. We're finally getting to the root of the problem. You just need some dick," Janelle laughed. "Oh. Alyssa gets moody like that too," Kevin teased. "Oop," Janelle said looking away and trying not to laugh. I elbowed Kevin in his side. "No the fuck I don't. Shut up."

"Aye Alyssa what's up," someone said behind me. Everyone turned around. I stood up. "Hey G! How are you?" He gave me a warm embrace. "I'm good!" I grabbed his hand. "Let me introduce you to a few of my friends. "Okay you already met Kevin. Baby you remember Gio," I asked turning to him. Kevin dapped him up. "What's up man?" I grabbed his arm. "Okay. This is my bestfriend Janelle and her boyfriend Adrian." Adrian gave him a quick dap. "How's it going man?" Janelle held out her hand. "Hey! You can just me call J. It's nice to meet you." I turned him around one final time. "Gio, Josh. Josh, Gio," I said pointing between them. Gio shook his hand and grinned. "It's nice to meet you." Josh smiled. "Likewise." Gio turned to me. "I gotta get ready to head out. I just didn't want to leave without speaking. I'm glad you're doing okay," he said looking between me and Kevin. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Thank you so much." He turned to leave. "See ya later," I said behind him. I sat back down in Kevin's lap.

"Damn Alyssa you could have given me a better intro than that," Josh started. You could have said---"

"The dick-eater," I said cutting him off.

"Or the man hunter," Janelle chimed in.

"Or the thirst trap," I laughed.

He side-eyed us. "Okay bitches. Damn. I would have settled for friend. Y'all didn't have to shade me like that." All of us were cracking up. "Ya boy still here," Kevin said to me. I looked down at him. "The only reason you should be concerned is if you like dick." He scrunched his face up at me. "What?"

"He's waiting on Josh," I said as I pointed at him. "He's not checking for me." Josh sat up. "Oh God! He is? I thought I sensed something from him, but I just---I wasn't sure." Kevin and Adrian cocked their heads to the side. "Oooh," they said at the same time. I nodded my head. "Yep."