Chapter 25: Things Fall Apart

***warning: long chapter***
...
The next morning I was still a little flustered from last night, surprisingly. I looked over at Kevin who was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him up, because he got to bed late and I knew he would probably have a hangover when he woke up. I huffed and turned over on my side. I slid my hand inside of my panties and closed my eyes, letting a few soft moans escape here and there.

"You need any help with that," Kevin whispered in my ear all of a sudden. I jumped. "Shit Kevin. You scared me," I said rolling over on my back. Kevin chuckled and leaned over me, replacing my hand with his.

There was a knock on my door. "Aye Lys! You up?"

"Fuck," I mumbled. Kevin chuckled in my ear.

I nudged him playfully in the side. "Yeah."

"I just wanted you to know that me and Ty getting ready to head out. We'll be back up this way later today."

"Okay," I called out over my shoulder. "See ya later."

"Later," he said walking away.

Kevin grinned and playfully hopped on top of me. "Keviiin," I squealed in laughter.

Some odd minutes later there was a knock at the front door. "Damn. Who could that be? Terrance and Ty just left," I groaned. "What do they want from me," I said tossing my head back on my pillow.

"Well I know what I want from you," Kevin teased. I grinned and rolled on top of him. I sat at his hips and pulled my shirt over my head. I tossed it aside.

There was another knock at the front door. We ignored it. Kevin's hands ran over my hips and down to my ass. I leaned in and kissed him nice and slow.

The door burst open. "Alyssa Victoria James you didn't hear me knocking at the door! And I guess your phone doesn't work either?"

I hopped off of Kevin and grabbed the blanket to cover myself up. "Ma what are you doing here," I shrieked.

"While you trynna play house with your boyfriend your father and I have been trying to reach you. I've been calling you for the past fifteen minutes! I thought something had happened to you," she said flustered. "I'm not used to you not answering my calls."

"What," I said reaching over Kevin to grab my phone. "My phone didn't even ring."

"Well get up and get dressed. Your father and I are calling a family meeting. We have some things to discuss. I'll text you where to meet us," she said as she turned to leave. "Kevin you might as well come too. You're about to be family soon," she said looking back at us and opening the door. "Hurry up. We don't have all day."
...
Kevin and I pulled up to one of my family's old vacation homes. It was about thirty minutes out from where I lived. We hadn't been here in years. I forgot this place even existed.

We quickly got out of the car and rushed inside. Everyone looked at us when we came in. "Hey everybody," I said a little less enthused than I had planned.

"Glad to see you could make it," my mom said walking in my direction. Everyone could hear the sarcasm in her voice and was surprised. "Come with me," she said in passing, "we need to talk." She never stopped walking; just whizzed right pass me.

Before I could walk away Keyona grabbed my wrist. "Girl what did you do to get on mom's bad side," she mumbled to me. "I ain't never seen her like this. I need details sis."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "We'll talk later," I said before walking away.

I followed my mom into a quaint bedroom. "Sit down," she instructed. I did as I was told. "I don't know what you thought, but your father and I didn't give you that apartment to have sleep overs with your little boyfriend---"