Chapter 23: The Visit

"Good morning baby," Kevin said turning to look at me from where he stood in the kitchen. He was at the sink washing a few dishes. I walked behind Kevin and slid my hands around his waist. "Good morning," I whispered. I kissed his cheek and pressed my body up against his back. My lips found their way down his neck and to his shoulder. I ran my hands a little ways up his shirt. "If I didn't know any better I'd say that you were trying to start something," Kevin teased. I slid underneath of Kevin's arm and stood in front of him. "What gave me away," I grinned as I kissed him passionately.

I slid his t-shirt over his head. I tossed it to the side. "What has gotten into you," he laughed as he watched me excitedly. I held onto the waistband of his shorts and pressed my body into his. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "I don't know. You just do something to me." I ran my hands up and down both sides of his body and bit my lip. I hopped up on the counter behind me and motioned for him to move closer. He leaned into me and kissed me softly; my hands grazing the back of his neck. I hiked up the large t-shirt I was wearing and pulled it over my head. "Damn baby," Kevin grinned. I grabbed ahold of his hand and guided it in between my legs. He quickly looked at me and where his hand was. "I love this side of you," he whispered; his fingers sliding in and out of me. I smiled innocently and kissed him. I reached my hand down and tugged at his shorts. "I want you," I said, my lips still pressed against his. I pulled him out of his shorts and guided him inside of me; my hips slowly rocking back and forth. Then there was the sound of a door opening and closing. "What was that," I asked. "Did you remember to lock the front door," I whispered to Kevin as he slid deeper inside of me.

"Surprise!" Janelle yelled as she popped out from around the corner with two of my older brothers and the five usual suspects.

"Oh my god," I yelled at the same time as her. I covered my breast and grabbed Kevin's waist tightly, burying my face into his chest.

"I'm so, so, so sorry," Janelle said as she covered her eyes and pushed everyone else out of the kitchen with her.

"Oh my goodness," I groaned against the brawn of Kevin's chest, "this is so embarrassing." I shot my head up. "And what are my brothers doing here? They are gonna kill me. As far as they know I'm still a virgin."

Kevin pulled up his shorts and reached across me for his shirt. He tried not to laugh. "What? You-you can't be serious. You're twenty-two. There's no way they believe that."

"Listen I don't know what they know. I try to keep them as far away from that side of my life as possible," I whispered.

I picked up my t-shirt and quickly threw it on. I hopped off of the counter and pulled it down. I sighed. "I can't believe everyone just saw you---saw us---I mean you was up in my shit." I looked at Kevin and we laughed.

"Come here," he said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled. "I'm gonna go change so I can see what my brothers want," I sighed. "Good luck," Kevin said to me. "I should say the same thing to you," I said giving him a quick peck on the lips. I turned away and headed out of the kitchen.

"Janelle," I yelled out as I headed to my room. Within a few seconds Janelle showed up at my door. "What happened back there, J?"

"Alyssa I'm soooo sorry," she said. "Your brothers wanted to surprise you and---well, them other niggas just like hanging out here." I chuckled. "Lys when they asked me for my help you already know I was down. We had a whole plan and everything. I used my emergency key to get in so we could set up a few things, cause you know, you're usually gone in the mornings. I didn't expect to see you here, but since we saw the light on in the kitchen, we figured we'd just surprise you at that moment. Trust me, the last thing any of us expected to see was you and Kevin getting it in."