GDA 2018

Finally Golden disk Awards Day 1 ended. All artist are looking Happy and Enjoyed the event. The Event ended and all the artist are on their assigned tents.

BTS Tent

V: Whoaa... I think we killed the Live performance hyung..

Suga: yeah... (nods) we did great even we only had one take for the camera rehersal.

RM: Taehyung-a come with me.
Accompany me going to the restroom.

Taehyung: aigoo... why? Are you shy to bump other idols? Aigoo... you keep looking at her. Yah hyung she's mine.(sulks in the chair)

RM went closer to Taehyung and tap his shoulder.

RM:Aigoo.. Ofcourse I will look at her.  What are you saying?! We all look at her... (smiles) aigoo... I know you like her. She's your's so chill.. we all know you like her and you know I'm only a fan of them but she's not my tea.

Jimin:This guy really can't help to fanboy at them. He keeps looking at her on stage or screen he really like... scan her. (Laughs) When she walked infront of us Taehyung's gaze really is  like..(tries to act taehyung's gaze).

Taehyung: Hey.... my eyes didn't scan her from head to toe. Your mad!!(throws a pillow at Jimin)

Jhope:We all know that this guy keeps stalking her on his private instagram(chuckles) namjonie likes Momo so don't stress taehyung-ah. Anyway, last MMA you talked right?

Taehyung: huh? Jennie?

All of them slapped their forehead upon the sudden blank response from him.

Jungkook: Ofcourse!!!(yells)

Taehyung:yah!! Don't yell at me. You keep getting fidgety when they passed us. And before GDA do you know what he did in his room??

Everyone looked at taehyung blankly.

Taehyung: He printed a photo of Lisa and pinned it on his refrigerator. Like what!? He keeps repeating their so hot video and keeps looking at his private instagram for their couple fanbase. What is he then....

Jungkook: well!! Do you know the guy who keeps whispering yepuda as they passed us! Specially when she passed you! Aigoo!(ruffles his hair) This hyung....we even almost bump heads there.Don't let me start hyung or the members will know that you have an album on your phone just for her.

Everyone looked at taehyung with the you went that far look.

Suga:anyway...are you friends or something taehyung-a? Your so lucky if you are... imagine your crush will be your friend...(snickered then claps his hand proudly)

Taehyung:We're not friends actually. When hopie hyung saw us... It was really awkward and she keeps laughing at me since I acted so shy and stuttered alot.

Jhope:then.. what did you talked? Why is your jacket on her hands to cover her short skirt....

Taehyung:ahh... haha... I was waiting for you to bring the iced americano on that spot and suddenly she stand 2 steps away from me. She was waiting for her manager that was getting some hotpads and her manager just left her there.

Suga: then?

Taehyung: We said Hi and lightly completment the groups performace and congratulate each other. That's it.... I just lend her my jacket to cover her legs since she said she is really cold.

RM taped taehyung's shoulder while smiling widely.

RM: Your really cool back there brother. (Proud smile) Aishh.. Let the story continue in the dorm. Can you just go with me.. I'm really gonna pee here.

Everyone laughs at his expression. Now RM and Taehyung are walking heading inside the hall to go to a nearby restroom.

RM: your not gonna pee?

Taehyung: yeah... I'll wait there hyung (points to a bench)  gonna buy a drink also so....

As RM is doing his business, Taehyung bought a hot chocolate drink. As he busily drinks he put his phone on the bench beside him, suddenly RM called him.
He stood up and headed towards him.

Taehyung:oh wait.... I forgot something.

Taehyung runs towards the vendo machine to buy something again.

RM: what are you buying?

Tae runs to RM as he is done buying.

Tarhyung: For jungkook. That kid might be mad at me since I keep teasing her to Lisa.Let's go....

After a while....

BP house

Jisoo: are the camera's on record?

Rosé: nope. Manager unnie said  we dont have filming for 2 days and today is day 1. (Jumps to the sofa)

Jennie hed directly to her shared room getting change to take a shower.

12:00 pm

The girls are inside their rooms as they are about to sleep.

Jennie&Lisa room

Lisa: oh! You have a new phone?

Jennie: aniyo...

Lisa transferred to Jennie's bed and sat with her.

Jennie: I found this at the GDA event, inside the hall's free chairs where there are vending machine's .

Lisa:really... ohhh....that's lucky to found an Iphone just like that.

Jennie:hey... stop that.. there could be someone who is so worried that his/her phone is nowhere to be found.

Lisa: well... we should return it then.

Jennie: yeah... that is what I'm planning. But how...

Lisa:Let's open the phone and look for some details...I know the privacy of the owner will be invaded but...

Jennie:This phone has no password.(looks at the screen)

Lisa:Oh!! Let's start finding the owner then.(hyped)