When Jennie is mad

Sbs inkigayo backstage

Many artist greeted BP since they won the 9th time today. Yoon mirae and other sbs staff took a photo of them. Congratulating them.

Jisoo:aigoo....
Me and jennie just done Runningman and today we performed. This is a nice stress tho....(stretches her arms)

Jennie: Lisa... after this you will do a moonshot photoshoot right?

Lisa:nehh....
Oh... did you contact taehyung oppa?
Jungkook texted me they will arrive today.

Jennie:nope.
I dont care about him

The three girls look at each other confused.

Manager: lets go to the van now.
Change your clothes quick. We will have a meeting for olens.

All:neh....

Meanwhile

Bangtan arrive at incheon airport and is now in their van heading straight to bighit building for a quick meeting with Bang pd.

Jimin:Oh!!! Their at inkigayo earlier?

Jhope:Blackpink? I read earlier at plane they won.

Jin:Wooww!!(claps hands suddenly)

Jungkook:Hyungs.... after the meeting and rest I will meet lisa. You guys also?

Jin:I will just facetime.

Jimin:Chaeyoung said she will have a recording. Jennie? (Looks at taehyung)

Taehyung: Aigoo.... (sighs)
I Dont know, she woudnt reply to my text and to my calls after the concert. I try calling her using namjoon hyungs number she answered but when I say her name she ended the call.

Jhope, Jungkook and jimin chuckled as they saw taehyung looking uneasy.

Suga:You must have done something.

RM:Aigoo.....
Taehyung-a, you just your 100th day dating...

Taehyung:And what are you trying to say....(sarcastic tone)

Suga:Just do something. What if that was the end of your relationsh...

Jungkook:Shhh.... dont play on taehyung hyung... he will cry if you say that.

Suga:relationship? Jennie and him will stop dating?

Jhope:Ommo!(looks fake worried)

Taehyung:Can you all just stop.
I will do something ok!

The car went silent as he sounded serious.

Jimin:Well.... Have a nice date Jungkookie.

Blackpink Dorm

Jisoo:Jennie, why are you sulking?
Jin oppa asked...

Jennie:I am not sulking tho....
Tell him.

Jisoo:well you acted like one.
Taehyung is really puzzled why woudnt you pick up his calls and text.
Did he do something?

Jennie nods.

Jisoo:What?

Jennie:Well I saw some fancams he was checking irene unnie. That Kim Taehyung being oggly. Does he think she will look back at him? Hmmp.

Jisoo:Theur friends right?

Jennie:Yeah...but not like friends-friends, they just know each other and occasionally greet.

Jisoo:Your jealous?

Jennie:Its not nice to look at other gurls you know. I know theyve known each other ling than me and him but you know.... Gotta act like that is not my tea unnie.