Boyfriend

Jennie looked at taehyung surprised, she tries to pull of her hand for release to his grab but he really is acting cool about this, his just smiling at them who are busily talking.

Lisa: unnie?

Jungkook: umm.. are you ok?

Jennie: ahhahaha(awkwardly laughs) Don't mind me...I'm good..(smiles)

Finally taehyung released her hand as she pinch his arm.Meanwhile taehyung controls his expression as he feels in pain.

Jimin thought: Aigoo...His acting strange...

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang. Makinh all of them look towards him.

Jimin: oh! It's manager hyung..

In Call
Manager: Yahh!! I'm in the dorm! Where are you guys? Come here ppali! Where filiming Run BTS!!

Jimin: Yes... Will be t..there hyung. W..Wait for about 10 minutes. Where going now.Bye...

Manager: Bye...

End call

Taehyung: what is it?

Jimin: we have to go... we have a filming. Umm..(stood up and bows to the girls) we have to go. Even though its a short time we had fun.

Rosé:neh... I'm happy we played and talked. We enjoyed your company.

Lisa:aigoo... (smiles) bye.. bye...
(Waves bye to them)

The three guys stood up, said there goodbyes to the girls when suddenly taehyung, pat jennie's head making the girls confused, while the 2 guys just smiled.

Taehyung: Bye girls...(bows)

Jennie thought: what is he doing!!(acts to fix her hair as he tapped it)

Jungkook: We're friends right?

Lisa: Yes! (Smiles)

Jennie: Thank you Jimin sunbae and Jungkook sunbae. We are happy to meet you. Bye...(waves bye)

The three guys waves bye except taehyung and walks away.

Rosé:yah unnie!! You should tell us something.... why do I feel you two have something that we dont know!!

Jennie:Let's go back now... we have a recording later right? Come on... Don't mind him..

Jennie walks ahead as the two sat across each other still looking at her.

Lisa:Let's dug her out!!

Rosé: yeah(nods)... I'll ask Jimin sunbae about this..text him later.

Both of them stood up and was about to follow jennie.

Lisa:what??!!oh my ghad!!

Rosé:We exchanged numbers because you 4 are busy talking and we had a little chat.(blushes)

Jennie:yah!!! Walk with me... I'm lonely here!!(shouts)

Lisa and Rosé ran towards her and hed home.

FastForward

5:00pm Run BTS Set

Director: 10 minutes left!! We will start!!

Suga:Ottoke... this is hard...

RM: jungkook is the star today(chuckles)

While the other members are busy commenting on the game. Taehyung and Jimin are on their phone.