japan dome tour

Finally D-1 ended they're still really pumped up and happy even tho jennie herself got injured. The members really are worried after the concert ended, she reasured she is fine to ease up their worried faces.

At the waiting room

Staff unnie:Jennie...Gwenchana?

Jennie:It hurts but its bearable.

Manager oppa:Jennie-a... your mom and dad is really worried.

Jennie look at her manger shock.

Jennie thought:Appa?!!!

Hearing the word appa really made her happy but sad at the same time.
She doesnt know what to expect or do.

Lisa:Oh!....Its the first time I'm seeing your dad unnie.

Jisoo:Me too.(smiles)

Jennie:Hmmm...(fake smiles)

She is happy and nervous. His dad is strict and now he is seeing the result of her dreams and long trainee days which she fought for rather than being a lawyer that her dad wants or a bussiness woman like her mom.

Manager:Is the pain lessening?
Is it now slightly better?

Jennie nod as the medicstaff felt relieved and left her alone with his manager for a talk.

Manager:Jennie-a, I already faced time taehyung. He saw your solo performance. (Asmr like voice😂)

Jennie:Gomowo oppa. What did he say?(Smiling)

Manager:He said you really are beautiful and your stage is really great. Umm... sorry if your battery almost died down since I faced time for quite along time. The other boys like live stream on my call to taehyung.

Jennie:They watch the other girls performance?

Manager:Yes. They keep saying wow and teased jungkook on Lisa's stage.
They're really funny.

Jennie laughs as she thanked again the kind manager.

Rosé:Jen unnie lets go ...
Your appa and omma is waiting.

Jennie:Ok.... be there.

After a few minutes of walking heading to a  big room where they can meet their parents.

Jisoo:omma!! Appa!!!

Jisoo hugs her family members as they greet her happily same as rosé. Meanwhile Lisa is having a long distance call from thailand in the corner. Jennie smiled as she saw her mom, dad, cousin, uncle and grandma.

Mom:You girls where great.
My baby is so talented.

Jennie was touched as her mom said those words.

Grandma:I love our jennie..

They hug each other, she can feel a stare was glued to her and she knows its from her dad. Her dad is really a busy type of guy, from owning real estate all around seoul, investing to electronics and owning a big hospital.
Hey have a short time together making her have a little gap in the relationship. She grow up that her father is alwayd away.

When she was young they aren't really that well off. Both her parents had her in a young age. Mom is 23 dad is 25. Althought they have a well off background from both her parents side.

But they decided to not be a burden and live in a life where they are the once who work for their own money and not to look up to their parents.

They want to have success on their own ways. But things are difficult. Her mom and dad will fight since her dad will go to business meetings and get drunk sometime.

Sometimes her mom's business and investment didn't pay off making her sad and worried for the loss.

Appa:Jennie-a....
We all are worried as you fall on the stairs. Please do becareful.

Jennie:Yes appa.... I'm fine guys.
Dont worry.

Omma:We immediately stood up.
Is it not painful?

Jennie:It is....(smiles)
Please don't get worried. I already gone to the medic team.

Appa:I want to hug my daughter.

Jennie smiled, her eyes turn watery.
She acted all cool seeing him but she was dead nervous. She felt confident as he said he was worried and asked for a hug. Its been 2 years straight since debut, it was their first special meeting today.

Jennie:Gomowo appa for supporting me.

Appa:Blackpink jjang!
Kim jennie is the best!(smiles)

Jennie smiled from ear to ear. If their is this characteristic which she is similar to her father is that acting cool and not warm hearted but deep inside are soft and a loving person.

Staff:Oh the car is ready.
We have already book a restaurant for the celebration. Please do follow me.

Omma: Jen, what is that on your neck?

Jennie's cousin: It looks like a hickey?

Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo heard the comment making them surprised.

Jisoo:ahaha... Jennie was not careful at the dorm.

Jennie is wetting buckets, she cant say a word. Maybe the concealer faded.

Rosé:She hit her neck with a toy thats why she got that light bruise.

Jennie:yes. Haha...(awkward)

Omma:This girl.....
Now you slipped and you got a bruise on your neck? Jennie.....

Jennie:I will becareful nextime.

Jisoo:You really should!
(Teased)

Lisa:Lets go eat.
I'm happy that we gathered.

Rosé sister: You girls are cool.
Blackpink is the revolution for sure.
(Smiles)

Lisa:gomowo unnie.

They now walk going to the parking lot to go to the restaurant Yg reserved so that they will have a family bonding.

Meanwhile

Taehyung:haha... our jungkookie was sweating to much.

Jungkook:Shut up hyung!

Jimin:But the way Lisa dance tho....
(Smiles) Jungkook got his eyeballs almost pop off. Haha.... you must have felt something.

Jhope:They really are the best.
Talented and cute at the same time.
I'm a blink now.

Taehyung:We all are tho...haha...

Jimin:But jungkook really...
(Teases)

Jungkook:ahh!!! F*k you guys are so nosy towards me!