Sweet & Sour

Jennie stood up after her unnie slap Jin in the face. She can't help to go and comfort jisoo as she saw her face crying. Taehyung also went for his hyung and hugged him, Jin was ob viously sad he is now staring at the two girls infront of him.

Jennie:Tae... we will go home now. Can you go inside and tell them we are leaving.

Taehyung took a hold on jin's arm and starts to walk back when suddenly Jisoo blurted out a question. Jin and taehyung stopped walking.

Jisoo:I can't think straight now.
Jin oppa... Do you even love me?
How can you act and do that?!

Jisoo is still crying.

Jin: What do you think is the best way for you and for us?

Jisoo:I'm mad at you and dissapointed. Oppa!!!(yells)
Why would you cheat!!

Jin turn around holding his tear.

Jin:I am not cheating! Stop saying...

Taehyung grab his arm and whispered.

Taehyung:Hyung this is fucked up.
Let's go home and talk with the guys, let us fix you and jisoo so that...

Jennie:unnie.....(worried)

Jin: Jisoo....I have loved you and that solbin thing is just...

Jisoo:well.... a fling? Does she even know she ruined a relationship?!
Oh....mind as well you ruined us.

Jin:This is not good. If we are like this we should just....

Jisoo:Let's break up.

Jin gulped bigtime he never knew she will say such thing. He just wanted them to talk privately and with solbin.

Jin:Ok.... Officially we are done.
Thank you jisoo.

Jin and taehyung walked out the area and hed inside the restaurant. Taehyung can feel his hyung's sad and devastated feeling.

He never saw jin acting all strong not to cry, he ashered his hyung to hed back as they leave the 2 girls.

Fast forward the next morning

Jisoo is crying nonstop until 5am and now she is sleeping. She has many sources to prove he cheated.

Suga and Jimin asked her about if she knows jin is texting someone named just 000. She heard him have a call with a womans voice and it named solbin. Jennie saw the two of them have a date and lastly she saw his phone messages to 000 saying sweet things also she caught jin lying at her.

Flashback

The girls went in a cab comforting there unnie.

Lisa:Whoaa.... I didn't know that the rumors are true.

Jennie:I'm surprised I really thought they are friends.
Unnie, I hope you will feel fine.

Rosé:Unnie I have to go to alice unnie early morning. I cant come with you.
(Comforts jisoo by stroking her back)

Jennie:Arraso....

Jisoo keeps sobbing it hurts her so bad. It is her 1st serious relationship. She had guys predebut but it was just a friendly fling thing.

It's 2:00 am Lisa plan to sleep at Jisoo's bed. Jennie took a call from her Dad and is now in the living room talking.

After a while...

Lisa:unnie... I should go and change clothes. Jisoo unnie is now trying to sleep. She calm down.

Jennie:ok. I also have to change clothes.