Sprite

Seojuns house

Hyunsik:Taehyung-a...
Its the sprite event today with blackpink?

Taehyung:Yeah... why?

Hyunsik: That woodowan guy is jennies pair their right?

Taehyung:Yes. I dont like it hyung.

Seojun walks holding two plates, one for taehyung and hyunsik.

Seojun:Well... jelly taetae at this hour?
(Chuckles)

Taehyung:I dont like the thought of it though! Why is it she's getting the woodohwan treatment? I mean.....
Theirs jisoo and the other girls! Why is it jennie to be paired with him!

Hyunsik:Since she is the face of the group. She represents blackpinks charm; besides that she really is hot everwhere you know. I mean blackpink but.....

Taehyung throws a pillow at hyunsiks comment making him yelp.

Taehyung:Yah!! You sounded like a pervert or sasaesang something.....
Dont secualize my girl and the others hyung.

Hyunsik:Mianheo.(nods)
But did you talk about that? What if they will do something there?

Seojun sat beside taehyung as they will have their breakfast.

Seojun:Yah! Its so early and your topic is so rough already?! Its just work... and I think jennie and those girls are proffesionals.

Taehyung:I trust her but I dont trust that guy.... jisoo texted me that he is tlstealing glances at chaeyong and jennie.(bit his lip pissed)

Seojun:Well.... that is a big catch taehyjngie.... you should guard up jennie....

Taehyung and hyunsik nods in agreement.

The three boys just had their sleepover at seojuns house. Theyre now having breakfast then go to their respective home/dorm. Seojun invited them to have a meet up since he misses the guys.

Taehyung:No offense and not stepping on him but you know.... (smirks) I'm jennie's man and his just a kim dohwan guy.

Hyunsik:Your handsome man on the world also...(high five taehyung)

Seojun:Just eat and go after...
Aigoo.... I have to meet jiwon.
I'm gonna get a scolding again.

Taehyung:Because of a rumor?
Hyung.... are you playing on noona?

Hyunsik laughs as seojun look at taehyung pissed.

Seojun:Kim Taehyung!!

At the Sprite event

Staff:Jennie.... after the group shot you will have a pair shot with dohwan.

Jennie:Then the girls after me....

Staff:Mianhe.... the head manager wants to have jennie and wohdohwan only. Its not like we dont like the other girl. I also just followed the order.

Lisa:Ok...(smiles)

Jisoo:we understand since jennie is our summer hot queen.

Jennie:Unnie!!

The staff walks out the tent and hed's to the stage leaving blackpink with the yg staff.

Hairstylist unnie:gwenchana jennie?

Jisoo:Dont get sad jendeuk.
Even tho we dont get those shots, we love to see you shine.

Rosé:I agree....
Who wants to come with me to use the restroom?

Jennie: Me....

Chaennie walk out the tent and went to a nearby restroom place. After a few minutes they went out shocked as they saw wohdohwan standing a few steps to their door.