A Confession?

Jennie ran heading to his direction, Taehyung is currently sitting at a swing looking at the nightsky. Jennie walked slowly and was planning to surprise taehyung from the back. Currently she is standing behind taehyung, she extends her face to look at him, her face is facing his face which is currently facing up while jennie is facing down.

Jennie thought: oh! I thought his looking at the sky... he is closing his eyes??(surprised)

Jennie: Boo....

Taehyung opens his eyes and was greeted by Jennie's face just 7 inches above him.Jennie was startled also as they made eye contact. They look away and currently greeting each other.

Jennie: umm..what do you want to say taehyung sunbae?(shy)

Taehyung:D..Don't call me that... Just...oppa.Arraso?(shy)
Good thing you came...(smiles shyly while rubbing his hands)

Jennie sat in the other swing just beside taehyung.

Jennie: hey! Why did you wait for me? It's so cold out here and your wearing only a thin jacket! Taehyung sun....oppa, d..don't do this again.(cutely mad half worried)

Jennie stood up and hands him 2 hot packs to warm him up. As she was about to stood up since she squat infront of him. Taehyung suddenly pulls her towards him, arms currently wrapping around her waist, face buried on her stomach.

Jennie thought: ommo! Ottoke?!!! What is happening!!! Oh my... I have to pull away. This is b..bad!!

Jennie pushes taehyung but his grip only tightens.

Taehyung: Mianhe.. your face must have hurt. I'm sorry I didn't talk or greet you up there...(mumbling but jennie can heard him)

Jennie: It's ok... It was an accident.(blushes)

Taehyung broke free from the hug. Both of there faces are blushing from the sudden skinship. Jennie sat back to her sit, covering her cheeks since it's so red.

Jennie: so... that's what you want to talk about?(Looks at taehyung)

Suddenly a strong winter wind blows, jennie was looking at taehyung, his hair was brushed back making her see his forehead; Taehyung was shocked while Jennie bit her lip holding her laughter.

Taehyung: you can laugh...
(looks at jennie)

Jennie: huh? Why?

Taehyung: I'm not handsome..
I have a wide forehead...

Jennie smiled at him and nodded.

Jennie thought: aniyo... your handsome and I'm not lying.

Taehyung chuckled and his ears are turning red, he is happy.

Taehyung: Good thing you came...
I'm planning to wait for you until 3am tho....

Jennie:Don't do this again..
I'm worried.

Taehyung: your worried?
(smirks slyly)

Jennie glaredcutely at him and looks away. Silence errupted as they look at a walking couple holding hands.

Jennie: whoaa... they got home in this hour just for a date?

Taehyung: What's wrong coming home this late while dating... I wish I could do that.... not the late going home but the.. I'll sent home my girlfriend while holding hands.

Jennie thought: He must have done this.....

Silence again....
They are still looking at a couple whom the guy is bending down trying to fix the shoelaces of the lady.

Jennie:I.. I think they are so sweet...

Taehyung: yeah..(stares at jennie)

After a few minutes of silence and observing the couple from afar. Taehyung suddenly asked her a question making her surprise as her heartbeats faster.

Taehyung: Jennie... Do you have a boyfriend now? Have you dated pre-debut? How many?
(Blurted fastly but she heard it all)

Jennie:huh??! Umm....you oppa?
You must have dated alot of girls, post debut or pre.. aigoo! Such a playboy..(snickers)

Taehyung: how can you say that! (Chuckles) I even didn't have a proper girlfriend. I try dating once tho...
pre debut..and that was the last relationship jennie-a...

Jennie: aeuu~~stop playing with me. You must have dated some idol or something.

Taehyung: why would you not believe me.. I never dated.
I met some in predebut days but just dates. Their not idols!(serious)

Jennie: some huh?...
Well, it must have been fun for you.(sounding jealous)

Taehyung:I never had a girlfriend ok... You?

Jennie:m..me?!! Umm... I have dated once pre-debut h..he is a student here and umm...

Taehyung: how long? Have you kissed?(curious)

Jennie: No!!! I haven't done that!!.. what kind of question is that!!! And I dated him f..for only 20 days..
I think it even is not worth to call dating and that was my l..love life. Done! And for the record... that was it. (Blushes)

Taehyung: oh! Really??
Well... in debut?

Jennie: No dating allowed.
I have a contract about that....

Taehyung:so you wont break that? You wont secretly date?

Jennie: I.... umm..No??

Taehyung chukled as her face is blushing so hard and was having a hard time answering that question.

Jennie: I heard your contract has no dating ban... why are you single??
(Changes topic)

Taehyung: Do you really want to know the reason?

Jennie looks at him curious. Both currently in eye contact.

Taehyung: I have like a beautiful girl since 2016.

Jennie: oh! (Feels sad) you have one?

Taehyung:yeah... but I think it will be hard.(looks at the scenery)

Jennie: why? Is she an idol? I can help you oppa..your my chingu..(Lying-Jennie feels sad)

Taehyung:She is... I asked her a question recently but she told me her agency has dating ban and I think she will reject me if I ask her out....

Jennie:I s..see... b..ban...
(blushes and suddenly starts swinging)

Taehyung thought:
She acted dumb...haha..
I know you get it jennie-a..
Your too cute...
(smiles while looking at her swinging)