Last

No hate on jenkai but I won't support them.

A sad and depressing update.
This is a special so it doesn't relate to the taennie ship plot.

Thats all.

I hope we can move on fast and  be happy.

💕

BTS dorm 8:00 am

Jhope:Jiminie....

Jimin:I know.... is he still asleep?

Jimin and jhopes room opens and saw RM looking at them worriedly.

They walk going to taehyung's room and saw jungkook sitting on the floor wiping his tear.

Suga:He is still asleep maybe.... his door is lock and he wont answer to calls.

Jimin:Why are you crying jungkook-a?

Jin hands him a tissue as jungkook wipe his tear.

Jungkook:I hope taehyung hyung is okay. (Sobs) I want him to be happy but this happened.

Jimin comfort jungkook as namjoon and jin knocks at his room trying to get a hold of taehyung.

Meanwhile....

BP Dorm

Jennie:What should I do?
(Sobs)

Lisa looks at rosé. Both maknae's didn't know jennie dated kai and vice versa. Jennie receive mainy messages including from kai.

Jisoo:What is SM doing?
Kai?

Jennie:He said to just calm down.
Everything will be fine. According to him he is now in talks with an SM representative. They plan to expose our relationship.

Jisoo:Your admitting?

Jennie nods as she cried.

Lisa sighed and spoke a harsh words to jennie. The three of them look at her in disbelief.

Lisa:So.... you only told jisoo unnie last week of you and him dating?
We and chaeyong didn't know?!
You keeps saying that we shoul not date but your the one dating?!
Jennie unnie... where is the real and responsible you?

Rosé:Where is the promise we said no dating until the ban will end. We want a comeback so we agreed but unnie...you...

Jennie sob she looked at her members faces. For sure YG will delay or bwtter yet cancel the comeback they planned.

Jisoo:I hope it will be okay.
Mino oppa said that an SM rep had come in YG building just now. He is inside YG building being interviewed by your situation.

Suddenly her phone rang....

Jisoo:It is sangjangnim.

Rosé answered as jennie is afraid to talk to him.

Rosé:Okay sanjangnim. We will go there. Bye....

Rosé:Unnie.... yg sanjangnim wants to talk to us on the 7th floor. Right now.
Let's go.

Jennie nodded. She didn't know they will get caught.

Jisoo assist jennie as she walk to her room to dress up.

Rosé:I am worried and and some what mad. I mean.... the rule she broke it and yg told us we can only use his approve one time so jennie unnie is using it right now huh? What about....

Lisa:I know....Taehyung-oppa...
What could he be feeling right now.

Rosé:I know... I thought unnie and him are a thing but I guess...