Take You Down

The Jejudo trip was nice,they enjoy the beach and the swimming pool then took their brunch. After resting in about an hour they head to the horseback riding place jennie used to go in Blackpink TV; both of them enjoyed the stroll riding the horses.

3:00 pm

Taehyung:Lets eat some snacks.

Jennie:Their's this café that I...

Taehyung:Is it the one in beulping?

Jennie: nope.... Its a secret cafe.

Taehyung and jennie went to this small cafe, wearing their hoods and mask as they ordered their food.

At their sits,

Jennie:Aigoo... even tho we risked coming here. Its all worth it.

Taehyung:Yes. I'm happy.

Jennie:Happy 100th day oppa!

Taehyung:Happy 100th day babe.
(Smiles)

They ate their cake and drank their drink while catching up their future schedules. After the café, they're busily taking photos to commemorate their trip.

Fast Forward

Jennie and Taehyung is now busily walking back at their small villa/hotel, hands intertwined as they swing it happily.

Jennie:I made my decision right.
I know its bad to lie and hide this but its the best solution.
Mianhe sangjanim. I'm not able to...
(Looks at their hands)

Taehyung:You know....
Loving is not a bad thing. Yes, sorry for breaking a rule. But will it made you happy if your not risking anything in life. Yes, you can hold it in and I can wait for you. But jen, I'm also taking a risk for us. My time....
I choose you and time at the same time.

Taehyung stops walking same as jennie;he went for a hug as she hug him back.

Taehyung:Bang Pdnim once said to us.

"Don't stepback if its Love, Specially if you feel that she is the One." -from LoverboyBangPDnim😉

Jennie was smiling the wholetime feeling happy and relieved. They broke free from the hug and went inside their villa.

Fast Forward
8:00 pm

Taehyung:aigoo~~~
This is so delicious.
Wow! Cook pajeon and kimchi stew more in the future. Our kids will be fat for sure. Their mom...
(cut by jennie by pressing her finger on his lips)

Jennie:Shhh....just eat taetae.
(winks seductively then smiles)

Taehyung continue to chew his food as jennie sat back at her seat.

Taehyung thought:(smirks)
Wait for my 100th day surprise for you jennie kim.

/AN: Sorry if I use fastforward alot./

FAST FORWARD
10:00 pm

Jennie is all alone in the couch wearing her sleeping robe on while eating chips and watching a kdrama; Almost 30 minutes passed since taehyung excuse himself for a call, she is wondering why taehyung is taking so long.

Jennie:Oppa?(knocks the door on his bed room)

Taehyung:Sit back down there!!
Chill ok! I'll finish this.

Jennie:Hey! Why so feisty.. Huh?!
Aishh... why is he shouting?
(Goes back to the couch)

Meanwhile....

Taehyung:jiminie.... I will do it now.

Jimin:Ohh~~~ hot hot!
Go taehyung-a!!!

Taehyung:Do I look good while dancing it?