The Last Time

Taehyung and Jennie leaves the orphanage. Now Jennie is currently walking to a nearby bus stop followed by taehyung.

Jennie:Go home.

Taehyung:I'll walk you home.

Jennie:aniyo.... I can just ride a bus. Go hail a cab...

Taehyung:then let's ride a cab going home. Why a bus suddenly?

Jennie:I miss riding one... go home oppa... you must have some other schedule or something....

As they walked, their are some highschool girls walking towards them. Taehyung suddenly grabs Jennie's hand and puts his hat on her, she was only wearing a scarf to cover up half of her face.

Taehyung: your face is showing so much... wear this until hongdae atleast.

Jennie and taehyung continues to walk normaly and passedby a couple of highschool students.

Jennie:Oppa?(embarassed)

Taehyung:what?

Jennie:We're holding hands. P..Please!
Release my hand...(shy)

Taehyung:I....(gulps) this is my last won bet.... remember? We had an agreement that when we meet. I can use it... this is i..it then...(blushed as he looks at jennie's obviously shy/ embarassed face)

Jennie:F..Fine.... I can let you pass...
M...My hands are c..cold..(stutters)

Taehyung: Hey! Do you like someone?

Jennie:Secret...(looks at taehyung with a smirk)

Taehyung:Since debut... be honest...
Did someone confess to you?

Jennie:umm... N..No...

Taehyung: aeuu~~

Jennie stopped walking and broke free from their holding hands bet.

Jennie:I really didn't receive any...
Bye!! (Runs, leaving taehyung puzzled)

Taehyung:Hey!(shouts) your bad! Your leaving me here since theirs a bus coming!!(runs to the bus stop where jennie had run)

Jennie was standing, letting the halmeoni go climb first the bus. Having taehyung take a hold of her and proceeds to continue his bet on holding hands.

Jennie:hey! Theirs many people. Let me go.... just continue this outside the bus.(blushes)

Taehyung:ok....(feels sad/panting)

Jennie and Taehyung step up the bus and found a sit at the back. A few minutes passed as they rode the bus, when suddenly jennie blurted something...

Jennie:I want to experience without a care, things like; going out with friends somewhere or having fun with my boyfriend, if I have. Without minding the people around me.Idol life really is hard huh? (Looks at the window sadly)

Taehyung:I know.... our lives our disame with normal korean people but that thing your saying is true. It's like if we do something the fans won't like. We will be hated then... for me the hardest is dating.

Jennie:but you don't have a dating ban...

Taehyung:Yes... but... It's hard trying to ask someone you like out, the girl I like has a datingban and she is like...acting dumb and I feel she doesn't want to date me tho....too bad.Right Jennie?
(Looks at Jennie who was now staring at the bus window obviously blushing)

Taehyung suddenly laughed lightly as he poke her cheek.

Jennie: Oppa... stop I'm thinking something.(acting bothered)

The bus stopped, both taehyung and jennie looked at the walking highschool students and from the looks of it they are planning to sit behind them making them both look away.

Girl 1:hahaha... Really?

Girl 2:yeah.... She said jungkook from bts is so funny as he talked to a ARMY foreiner in hongdae earlier.His a kind oppa...

Girl 3: I bet you like jungkook then. Mine is Taehyung oppa!

Girl 1:hey! Theirs a rumor that taehyung was spotted once near BP house in hongdae. It was on a fan cafe. As I read... he hailed a cab around 1am at the intersection rode near BP house.

Girl 3: your saying his dating one of the members then?(sarcasm)

Jennie thought:ommo! This is bad....

Taehyung thought:Theirs rumors like that?!

Girl 2: I doubt his seeing one....
Blackpink has a dating ban..

Girl 3: But there are other rumors that Taehyung is seeing Irene from Red velvet though....If it's true thats sad...

Girl 1: why? You dont want him to date?

Jennie thought: we are just talking about this and this happen... what the....

Girl 3:I want him to date Jennie of Blackpink though... If that happens I'll support him..

Jennie blushed, she heard what the girl said, she looks at taehyung who's ears are red while a big smile was plastered on his face.She playfully smack his arm.

Girl 1:They suit each other... they will be a  hot couple if ever...I think Taehyung prefers sexy cute chic girls like jennie. Theirs a fancam in Golden disk tho... his gaze is like lazer towards her....

Girl 2:thats funny....hahaha..
But I heard it is true that his dating Irene.

Taehyung choked at his own saliva as he heard what the girl said.He looks at jennie's blank expression.

Jennie thought: His playing with my feelings all along....(jealouse)

The bus stopped again. Jennie stood up and grab taehyung. They went out as this is there stop.

Outside the bus

Jennie: gwenchana?(acting ok)

Taehyung breathes calmly trying to ease his breathing.

Taehyung:yeah... I'm good.
I'll walk you home. We are near now.

Jennie thought: His face is so red...

Jennie cups both her hand to his face making taehyung surprised.

Taehyung: are you confessing?(teases)

Jennie:(slaps his face playfuly)
I'll walk home. It's just 2 blocks away though.... I'll get you a cab. Do you have asthma or did you just chocked? Your face is so red....I'm worried.
Go home ok...(releases her hands)

Jennie turns away at taehyung who looked shocked but happy at the same time, since jennie just did a skinship on him, currently she's walking away.

Jennie:Gomowo...Bye!!
This will be the last time...(smiles)
(Shouts but feels sad)

Taehyung just smiled at her cute smiling face from afar.Jennie continues to walk from a quite distance but Taehyung didn't hear what she said.

Taehyung: Bye jen!!
Text me once you arrive ok!!
(hops inside the cab)

After a few minutes....
Kakao message

Jen:Good Luck on Courting Irene Unnie!!😊😊
Read 11:30pm

Taehyung read her message making him confused....