Love problems

BTS Dorm

Jin:Oh! Good morning tae.Wanna eat some kimchi fried rice?

Taehyung:Aniyo. I'll just have some cereals.

Jin:Hey!I heard from jimin you got drunk last night because of confessing. He said your worried about jennie.

Taehyung thought:Aishh..
Jimin told hyung.. (sighs)

Taehyung:umm.. She didn't reject me.
I gave her some time and that's it. Maybe if I rush she...(sighs)
I Just drunk a little bit.

Jin:If you say so....(chuckles)

Taehyung went to eat some cereal at the kitchen counter while yeontan ate from his puppy bowl, he heard jungkook shouting crazily at his room.Taehyung goes to his room to check him up and to his surprise he is on his phone facetiming Lisa.

Jungkook:whooaa!!That's Lit!

Lisa:Yeah.. Lit Monitor!!(smiles)

Taehyung:Lisa-a... what is jennie doing? She wont reply.
(sat beside taehyung)

Lisa:annyeong sunbae.
The date yesterday?(teases)
She is still asleep...

Jungkook:It's almost 12pm!!

Lisa:I don't know... hey! Don't tell her that I told you this.

Taehyung: what?

Lisa: When she arrive yesterday I heard Chaeyong and Jisoo unnie comforting her.I dont know why...
Hey! Did you make fun of her!!

Jungkook:yah! This hyung...
(Acts mad)

Taehyung:Really!!!(worried)
I did not do anything bad...
Lisa tell her I'll call her asap when she wakes up.

Lisa:ok..ok...(does her hand gesture to jungkook)

Jungkook:ok..ok...(does it too)

Flashback
Taehyung: Yes my jendeuki!

Jennie blushed so hard that he pushed taehyung away making both of them shocked.

Jennie:Umm... Mianhe. I was shocked. I..I have to go.... (bows)
Umm... just chat or call me up. Annyeong!(smiles awkwardly then runs to the exit wearing a mask)

Taehyung:W...Wait! Jennie...
Hey!!(shouts but decides to let her be)

After a while,
Jennie arrives 1:30 am at their dorm.
She was about to walk to her room when she saw chaeyoung eating sandwich and jisoo eating some ramen on their kitchen.

Jisoo:Oh! How was the date?

Rosé:Jimin oppa told me you went to a luxury hotel to dine. Ohh!! Thats why your so prettily dress up.(winks)

Jennie:unnie... did jin oppa confess?

Jisoo:Aigoo... that guy was just playing... he wants to go out with me to the vet. Why?

Jennie:Ottoke!! You talked about him confessing to you..  and this is the other way around!(pouts cutely)

Jisoo:He confess to you?

Jennie:yeah... (teary eyed)
Ottoke!! He said.. could you be my girlfriend?(blushes)

Rosé:Oh my ghad!! Unnie!!(squeels)

Jennie:Right!! Oh my goshh...
What should I say!!(cries out cutely)

Rosé: what did you say?

Jennie:I did not say anything he just said Don't answer me right now he said he will wait.

Jisoo:That adds presure to you so much..(hyped)

Jennie thought:This girls... they all look so excited.

Jisoo:oh my ghad jendeuk!!

Jennie suddenly teared up making the two girls surprised.

Rosé:Are you ok? Unnie... why...

Jennie:I dont know what to say! (Cries) I do like him but...(snifs)
Unnie, Chaeyong-a! What should I say if he will open up about (cries) this. We have a dating ban and sangjangnim said he trust me to be true in the said contract.

Rosé:You know unnie. Follow your heart, if you like him and you want to date even though it is against the contract. I know it's bad but...I would like to stand for it secretly, just to know what it is like to date you know and since you both like each other so.. that's a big go signal.
Aigoo!stop crying to much.
(about to cry)

Jennie wipes her tear as she doesn't know what to do. Jisoo pats her back gently as she comfort her.

Jisoo:I know..It's your firstime to be confessed with and shockingly it's the person you like. I will support your decision; if you will fight and secretly date or just keep it like this.

End flashback

Taehyung:jimin-a... Let's go to the dog park.

In the Dog park
1:00pm

Taehyung:Jimin-a, did I just did the right thing?

Jimin:Ofcourse. It's just.. for her maybe it's fast that's why she cried or maybe she can't find some words to say making her feel mad about herself. Maybe umm..for me....

Taehyung:Hey! I guess...your right..
I shoudn't confess to her this early.
(Pouts sadly)

Jimin: Taehyung-a, As what Namjoon hyung said once, " You can't know the answer unless you tried". Or the other one ,"If your heartfeels something strong, go for it with no regrets".

Taehyung: That's deep....
(Smiles dumbly)

Jimin: I understand a tiny bit tho....(smiles)

Taehyung thought:(Sighs)
This is making me... I dont know!!

Jimin:Did you talk?

Taehyung: A shortbit...and she said she is not mad or awkward as I was confessing. It's just the time wasn't right since umm... they have a ban. But.. she said she is still thinking and would need some space and that means no communication for sometime.umm.. maybe?

Jimin makes the *O* in his lips. Making taehyung just sighed.

Jimin:Just give her time. I bet she just has that post shocked confession feelings.

Taehyung stood up and ruffles his hair. Meanwhile at BP dorm Jennie drunk some water at the food counter and puts the glass in a stressed manner.

Taehyung and Jennie said in unison:
Why is Love so Difficult!!