BangPink Game

As the two guys are now near them, Lisa is so nervous thinking random things.

Lisa thought: I should just greet them then leave.. aigoo! Where is unnie!!

Jimin: Oh! Blackpink Lisa? (Shocked as Lisa stood up and bowed at them)

Taehyung:L..Lisa??(shocked)
Umm...(smiles)annyeong.

Jimin and Tae bows to Lisa. Lisa greeted and bowed back to the two.Lisa sat on her seat as the three boys sat beside each other. Jimin keeps smiling to her making her smile awkwardly then suddenly she was asked by someone.

Jungkook:are you ok? Don't mind us.

Taehyung:your alone?

Lisa:I'm with a fellow member.(chuckles awkwardly) s..sunbae.. I..I should go now. Have fun.. anny...

Lisa stood up making them look up to her simustaneously when suddenly someone arrived calling her name, making them look simuntaneously to the other person.

Jennie: Lisa?

Taehyung thought:Ottoke it's jennie!!
This is so awkward... all the things we have done on text is so different. Umm... help me!!(mentally lost it)

Jennie looked at the guys and was surprised since they are idols(BTS) she greeted them and they greeted back.

Jungkook:I'm sorry... we disturbed your umm..picnic. You can have this, L..Lisa was just kind to share it.

Jimin:umm...we should just go... (was about to stand up)

Jennie: Aniyo... we can s..share you know. Where ok with it, right?

Lisa nods at Jennie but deep inside she was shy since jungkook is facing her.Jennie sat beside Lisa, "Even though its awkward. It's not a harmful way to share a bench", jennie thought.

Sitting arrangement:
     **        Taehyung
Jennie      Jimin
Lisa          Jungkook

Jungkook:umm... have you eaten?

Jennie:no.. we are also about to finish eating.

Taehyung:eat deliciosly then
(smiles happily)

Jimin thought: Aigoo... this guy cant help himself...(shooks head)

They we're silent and focusing on the food infront of them, Jennie and Lisa sometimes talk while Jungkook is busily listening but not looking at them, Jimin was pretending to look at the sandwich but was also listening while taehyung just stared at Jennie with an unwavering gaze.

Rose: Unnie!! Lisa-a!!
(runs towards them)

Lisa: She's here....

Everyone look at Rosé as she walked towards them. She was surprised in seeing 3 boys, she greeted and was about to take a seat beside jennie,she is still puzzled at why BTS is here.

Rose wore