Childrens Day

Jennie combed her hair, wore a mask. Wearing a dainty spring look for the said event taehyung planned.

Flashback

Kakao message

Jen:Soo.... we will go to your Mom's birthday?

Tae:yup. Wear something nice.

Jennie:ok....

Tae:It's just a quick dinner then we can go to this plan I have in mind.

Jen:Yahh.... I must be in the dorm at 12am. My manager will be scolded if I wont be there. We will have Filming for the MV.

Tae:yeah...yeah...

Jen:ok. So.... I'll be waiting at the convenience store?

Tae:Yup. Since I have something to pick up.

Jen:Ok... I'll be there at 4:30 pm.

Tae:ok. I hope you will like my first surprise before meeting my family again.

Jen:👍👍☺☺

End chat

End Flashback

Jennie wore

At the convenience store

Jennie thought:Could this be to formal? I look great but is it too mature?(looks at her clothes)

After a few minutes jennie's phone notified her.

Kakao message

Tae: i've parked across the convenience store. Come here.

Jennie walked towards a sedan, she opens the car door and was greeted by taehyung's loud voice.

Taehyung:Surprise!!!(hands her a bonquet of flowers)

Jennie smiled as she was blushing hard at the sudden flower thing. She heard some cute laughter at the backsit and to her delight it was Tobi.

Jennie:Tobi-a!!!(excited)

Tobi looks excited: