Tae+Jen

Taehyung followed jennie as she went inside first, he stood still and looks at his surroundings.

Taehyung:You have a nice room

Jennie:thanks...

Jennie sat on her bed as taehyung just stood up still near the door.

Click....

Jennie thought:Did he just locked the door?(nervous) He really looks so serious under that hoodie.

Taehyung thought:Ok..taehyung start.

Jennie:W..what umm... why do you have a serious look oppa.... you didn't even smile as I greet you.

Taehyung:I want to open my thoughts and feelings about us. Please listen.

Jennie:Ok....(blushes)

Taehyung crosess his arm and looks straight at jennie wearing her pink bathrobe on.

Taehyung:umm... (gulps)
Why arent we communicating that much now? Are you that busy since the end of promotions? I mean.... when we are promoting I still talk to you and meet you but why..(paused)
I'm mad....I'll mean it.
Their are many things happening between us. Its not like we are affected,but the zico interview and produce thing, I think you are his target, are you texting now?
You met at the chanel event right?

Jennie:So your saying If ever we will be in a collab He will make a move?! I have you.... If it happens for sure I will not be comfortable and ofcourse I'll reject. Also.... that collab or manage thing for blackpink. 100% Impossible!

Taehyung: Fine....(sighs heavily)
Well... your really hot this days and Im just...

Jennie:Mad and jealouse?

Taehyung :Y...Yeah?(looks away shy)

Jennie shook her head and just smiled at him being shy.

Taehyung:Then that photo. The sprite event and that woo dohwan guy.We discussed to not upload such stuff right? Sexy and Mature photo is X.
That guy....he even is not a match for you! Why are you talking to him huh?!! Im really mad about the insta photo you posted and those videos which your just acting all dainty and cute to him, also the photos!!
I saw all in the internet.....

Jennie gulped as taehyung began ranting and starts to get mad. She thought that zico thing was the one he wants to have a talk but theirs alot.

Jennie:Oppa... its work!
(Stood up and tries to defend herself)

Taehyung:Work?
(smiles sarcastically)
Do you really need to exchange numbers with that guy? Your attracted to him dontcha?

Jennie:Wow... what are you saying.
(Scoffs) Kim taehyung dont say that! Your the only man I have and I'm attracted to... your making me mad! Your really ranting crazily!! I mean...
Sorry if I cant answer your calls or chat you, i regreted that I broke a promise with you.... just dont shout, please!

Taehyung:You dont have to be mad at me. I was the one being in a bubble here... we chatted to dont talk and exchange numbers if ever... but you exchange!Kim Jennie.... The talk I think I can understand since you needed too do it, but the number?!

Jen:I cant be friends with him?
He even asked for Chae's number!!
(Mad)

Jennie walks closer to him her eyes glued at his serious and pouting face.

Jennie:Look at me.

Taehyung: I dont know why would I even look at you... you broke a promise and you even didnt understand my feelings.

Jennie sighed as she walk back at her bed to sitdown.

Jennie:Sorry oppa.

Taehyung:Do you know your mine?

Jennie look at taehyung he still is madly looking away.

Jennie thought:so.... If ever....
Is this the end of my first relationship? He maybe wants to break up....(teary eyed as she stared blankly at his hand turning to a fist)

Taehyung walk towards her as he tries to calm down. He stood up infront of her as she looks up to him.

Taehyung:I love you.

Taehyung cupped jennie's cheeks, he pressed his lips to hers. Both of their hearts starts thumping crazily as they felt their wet lips pressed. He broke away as he felt jennie is not responding.

Jennie:Oppa....(nervous)

Taehyung pulled away his hand from her cheeks, he looks away avoiding her stare.

Jennie:W...Why did you stop?
(Blushes)

Taehyung:What do you think about us? Jennie......(bit his lower lip in nervousness) I.....umm....

Jennie thought:What is he gonna talk?

Jennie stood up from the bed and hugs taehyung, her arms now around him. She felt shy to do it but she thinks she really needs to do this.

Taehyung:Till this day......

Do you still love me?

Jennie felt cold she hug him but he didnt hug back. A tear slid down on her cheek, she felt panicked and nervous to what will further happen.

She bury her face on his chest as many thoughts is running on her mind.

"Why......

Is this the end of us?

I'm at fault....

Me as a Girlfriend........(teary eyed)

Taehyung oppa.....

Must

Have

Felt

Hurt."

Next chapter Teaser💕

Hearing his deep husky voice, it gave her a shiver down to her spine. She really wants to stop since she is not ready to do it, she plan to say no but her mouth said yes.