Comeback Celebration

Yg:Annnyeong girls.
As we have planned this will be really the final date of your comeback. 1st week of May will be your comeback date.

Jennie thought:oh my ghad!!!

Lisa:Sanjangnim finally...
(feeling happy)

Jisoo:We've been waiting so long sanjangnim. Binks also is really anticipating it.

Yg:I know... Mianhe,I'm really busy that I can't meet you girls in a serious meeting about comeback since I am managing Lee Hi Japan, Ikon and Winner first. I know you've gone tired by photoshoot and recording in the studio endlessly.

Jennie:I'm really happy! If I'm this happy how much more our Blinks everywhere.

Yg:I understand their feelings as I also want you girls to have a comeback. It's true, I failed in managing you.

Rosé:I hope this will be a nice and successful comeback.

Jisoo:Sanjangnim we understand the circumstances.

Yg:You will have an MV filming nextweek. Please do prepare yourselves.You can go now.

The girls went out the room feeling happy as they will comeback soon.

Lisa:Unnie? Where are you going?
I Heard....

Jennie:Ahh... me and rose are gonna meet the guys but separately.

Jisoo:Aigoo... this two... your dating huh?

Rosé:I'm not.. ask unnie if her and taehyung oppa are...

Jennie:We're going to the orphanage. I heard Jimin oppa bought some tickets for a movie.(teases)

Lisa:Ommo! Chaeyoung-a... your dating jimin oppa!?!

Rosé:No! Stop you guys....(cover ears)

Jennie:Girls, I'm not gonna go home in the dorm tonight I'm gonna go home in my mom's condo.

Girls:Ok... see you tommorow taehyungie!!(smiles)

3 hours passed....
2:00 pm
Jennie arrived in the orphanage incognito mode since she was just taking a cab going to the place.
As she walks inside the building she was greeted by kids specially tobi.

Jennie:Annyeong!!(smiles)
Tobi-a, is Taehyung hyung here?

Tobi:Ahh... appa is in Joons room. He keeps him calm.

Jennie:Ok... oh! This day is you fieldtrip in the zoo right?... Have fun Tobi-a, all of you...(pats their heads)

Jennie walks going to the room and was greeted by Ms. Choi.

Ms. Choi: Jennie-shi annyeong!
Jen, Can I ask you a favor?

Jennie:What is it unnie?

Ms. Choi: Mianhe if I ask you something like this.Me and the staff in the orphanage will go to the zoo trip with the kids and Joon has this allergy and can't go to the zoo. The nanny who we booked to take care of him was sick and 3 staff is with me. I was planning to...

Jennie:I get it unnie. I can take care of joon today.Don't worry about me just text me if your coming home.

Ms. Choi: Thank you so much Jennie!
We will go now. Taehyung is on his room his trying to stop him from crying.

Jennie bows and went inside the said room Ms.Choi pointed.

Jennie:Oppa? (Opens the door)

Taehyung:Chukahe on your comeback! Finally!!(flashes his box smile to jennie)

Jennie:Yes!!Finally... Thanks oppa!