Seoul Music Awards 2018

SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS finally ended.
As the staff have said theres a photo-op that will be happening. All the artist went and gathered on the stage as instructed earlier by the staff.

Irene: Jennie-a this is your firstime for a photo-op in a music show right?

Jennie: ahh... neh...(smiles)

Irene: come with me. Drag along your members it's important that your first time will be memorable.(smiles)

Jennie: ok unnie... (chuckles) I'll go along with you.

Irene: follow me ok...(grabs jennie's hand and runs towards the front)

Jennie looked at the crowd to know where her other members are, then saw lisa and rosé on the far right, both are in the front keeping inmind they must also be in the photo and they are safe.

Irene:oh! Where really in the front. (Smiles)

Jennie throws her towel on the floor, suprisingly taehyung is just on her front.

Jennie thought: oh my ghad!
His infront of me.
(Worried)

Jimin:Taehyung-a...She is..behind.

Taehyung didn't mind what he said.

Photographer: Get closer....In the count of three I'll take a photo. 4 shots arraso....

As the idols are staring at the photographer waiting and currently smiling for the shot. Taehyung noticed jungkook's grin as he looked above his direction and then back to him.

Taehyung thought: aigoo... thid kid is obvious.I know ok!!(look at jungkook)

As the photographer is getting ready and in position as he clicks the shutter. All of the idols showed there happy smiles for the camera. After a few seconds it ended just like that.(Lol😂)

Irene:jennie your towel...

Jennie bend down to pick up the towel on the floor when her face bumped at Taehyung's somewhat backbutt (😂) she can feel the pain on her face as it is quite strong but she just acted like nothing happened, she tapped his back but he didn't noticed it,he stood up as she quickly bend again and pick the towel.