Sneaking out

Bangtan is currently in a restaurant celebrating their win along with Bang PD, the staff booked them a restaurant. All Bighit staff are present as well.

Bang PD: Can we all get our glasses as I will say something and make a toast.(stoods up)

Everyone stood up waiting for his speech.

Bang PD: As the year 2016-2017 made us all happy and made our hearts jumped in joy. Bangtan was really...Should I say the success here and abroad really overwhelmed us all. I know you boys(looks at BTS) are tired in your schedule but I know you guys know that...what your doing now, makes you feel happy. I'm happy I have boys that are humble and kind even your now known across the world. To the staff who helped me and Bangtan. I'm thankful that their are people who are still good and do their best in everything. To 2018 Bighit and Bangtan's success. Cheers!!

Everyone raised their glasses and was about to drink when RM inserted a message.

RM: To our 2nd Appa and to our Family and Bighit Staff!!Thank you! Hwaiting!Cheers!!

Everyone drank their soju except taehyung who drank coke. They sat down and continue eating. Everyone enjoyed the food, as they talk about things. Suga and Jk noticed taehyung keeps glancing at his phone looks like anticipating a text or something.

RM: ahh... taehyung-a I heard Jennie of Blackpink bumped her face on your back. Did you talk to her?

Jimin: I told him after that happened since he looked like he didn't noticed. I was surprised he just replied,
"I know she bumped me. Keep quite". He told me that....(puzzled)

Bang PD: ohh!! Jinja?! Taehyung-a, did you say sorry to her? Jin talked to me on the other car about the situation, its an accident but you should say sorry in private though.. Good thing you didn't talk to her on the stage. The fans might get mad.

Taehyung: I didn't talk and say sorry.Pd-nim.

Jk: yeah... his weird....

Bang PD: I'll let manager sejin make an apology letter then...aigoo this guy.

Jin: waahh!!(shows the 👍👍 sign) as expected to the resident gentlemen and Loverboy Bang PD-nim.
(Squeeky laughs)

Everyone laugh at Jin's comment. Taehyung smiled still his eyes are glued on his phone. Waiting....

Meanwhile Beulping house
11:00 pm

Lisa: Aigoo... SMA is fun.

Jisoo: Your having fun since you and Jungkook from bangtan came across each other as you buy in the vendo. Haha... aigoo! Your blushing now.(teases)

Lisa: Aniyo!! Go back to your room unnie. Let's sleep...(covers herself in a blanket)

The girls are currently on their rooms and was about to sleep while Jennie stared at a hankerchif she just received earlier.

Jennie: I should return it to their manager...

Picks up the hankie on the side lamp table,suddenly a paper slipped off.

Jennie: what is this? (Looks at Lisa nervously but goodthing she is asleep)

Paper
Annyeong Jennie!
This is my number ***8037** text me.
I'll be waiting at a small park near your beulping house at 12am.
I want to talk to you about something.
Thank you my jendeuki chingu!

Jennie looked at the time and it was 11:20 pm. She's contemplating if she will go or not.

Jennie thought: he ignored me in SMA! I should ignore him then...
Why did he even call me jendeuki?!
Aigoo... I'll ignore this! (Covers her face with a pillow and starts to position herself to sleep)

Jennie looked at her phone to check the time and its now 1:45 am.

Jennie thought: what does he want to talk tho...is he waiting there?(worried) It's so awkward to text him tho.... did he have my number?

After a minute of thinking, she stood up, changed her clothes and was getting ready to go to the place he was indicating.

Jennie wore (+ mask)

Jennie walked uphill from the house as she knows where taehyung meant

Jennie walked uphill from the house as she knows where taehyung meant. She and Rosé went there once along with kuma.

Jennie thought: If his still there or if his really waiting for me... that guy is on another leve....(paused) l..level...

Jennie looked surprised as he saw a guy on a puma jacket from afar, he keeps rubbing his hands. Upon seeing the guy, Jennie ran to where he is sitting (on a Swing).

Tae wore

Taehyung:She will come

(looks at the time) it's 1am now.
Just wait for her...Dont worry about the time.

Earlier

As they are about to go to their dorm and getting inside the van.

Taehyung:Hyung! I have to meet someone...

Manager: who? It's almost 12am taehyungie...

Taehyung: please... dont tell bang pd about this... it's only this time hyung. Please... I'll meet up a friend. It's important.(pleading)

Manager: no... sorry...

Suga: hyung! Let taehyung go... I heard it is an emergency. His friend needs him right now. (Lied)

Taehyung looked at Suga who is helping him to get away.He showed him a finger heart.

Manager: Fine.... hey! Come back early ok... I'll check on you. Go home safely.

Taehyung bowed and smiled happily to their manager and members. He waved at them goodbye and hailed a cab. Leaving puzzled members behind.

Jimin: what happened?
(Looks at suga)

Suga: I also don't know....(lied 😏)
I just helped....