Sneeking out Problems

It's now 4 pm in the afternoon. Lisa and Jisoo have taken a walk in hanriver while Rosé and Jimin have taken a café date since the boys are having their tour and the flight is tommorow.

Meanwhile

Taehyung:hyung.... act natural like it's  your work. Seriously act ok!

Manager:Yeah...yeah... yah!
Come home at 10 in the dorm, you should finalize your things.

Taehyung:okay. So.....
Tape me up and I'll now get inside this huge box.

Manager:Your really something else.
(Sighs)

Blackpink dorm

Jennie is busy jn the kitchen making some spaggheti as their dinner. Jisoo unnie wanted to eat one and ofcourse jennie knew it meant for her to cook one.

Jennie thought:Hmm....
Where could that guy be?
Rosé have gone to a date and Lisa will meet jungkook in hanriver with Jisoo unnie. Is he just ignoring me and the fact they will be in a freakin tour?

Jennie walked heading to her room. She was planning to change in a spaghetti strap top. Seoul is still so hot even tho it's late afternoon and sometimes it rains.

Jennie:I should make garlic bread also.

Jennie tied her apron up and walk out her room to continue cooking.
She was about to pick up her phone but their door bell buzzed up. She went to the door and tries to look at the monitor.

Jennie:Hi! What is it?

Delivery:Annyeonghaseyo!
This is a delivery for Ms. Jennie Kim.

Jennie:Oh....Where did it came from?

Delivery guy: Umm... It is from a furniture shop the one you ordered.

Jennie opens the door skeptical.

Jennie:Maybe It's not mine.
I....

Delivery guy:Look... It is written Jennie Kim right? Here....
Sign and I have to go. Maybe you forgot you ordered one maam.

Jennie Signed the form. She pushes the box inside the living while the delivery man gone off.

Jennie:Wow... Did the girls plan a gift for me? I Should open this when they get home.

Jennie walked away and went back the kitchen.

Meanwhile

Taehyung thought: what did she say..
She will open the box when?

Taehyung is inside the box, he was planning something for jennie since he will be long gone.

Taehyung: The F..... It is suffocating.

Taehyung tries to tap the box nonstop when he heard footsteps.

Jennie:Huh? Why it moved...
Could it be a robot?!

Jennie got a paper cutter and tries to open the box excitedly.
But an unexpected thing popped up.

Taehyung:Jenjen!!! Surprise!!!!

Jennie yelped in surprise, she was surprised seeing taehyung popping out of the box.

Taehyung:Sorry... hahaha..
Here for you.(hands a box of chanel)

Jennie:Stop startling me!!
Anyway...hmmp! Thank you for this.

Jennie smack him nonstop. She doesnt want to be startled. Taehyung followed jennie as she hed's to the kitchen acting sulky.

Taehyung:Are you happy or mad?

Jennie: what do you think?

Taehyung sat on the dinning chair as she watch her back facing him. He really think her sulking is cute.