Friendship Drama

In call

Jennie:Yes. I'll go to your party.

Nayeon: Jennie-a... I think my crush will come.

Jennie:Oh... there are boys?

Naeun: Bambam and Jinyoung said they will bring some of there friends. They asked permission and I happily said ok. It's like just us twice members and you four girls. Red velvet unnie's can't come since they have a filming.

Jennie:Oh.... your excited to see your crush. Who is it tho? Last was bogum...

Nayeon:I'll tell you later.
We will eat at a fancy restaurant in apgujeong.  Oh my gosh...
I'm so happy!

Jennie:Can't wait to know.
Bye nayeon-a! Chukahe!

End call

Jisoo:Where is Lisa?

Jennie:I dont know....

Rosé:Unnie...
Alice unnie is sick. I think I should go and watch her. We have a 2 day break and.....

Jennie:I'll tell nayeon. Don't worry....

Jisoo:Lisa wont answer.

Jennie: well.... If ever she still wont answer or come home. 7:00pm is the call time and I think we should atleast go since lisa and chae have something to do unnie.

Jisoo nods and went back her room.
It's been one day since they arrive at incheon from their tour. Tommorow they have a photoshoot for a magazine and then the following days is recording.

Fast Forward

Jennie:Gomowo oppa.

Jisoo:We will just call you if we would be pick up oppa. Gomowo...

Jennie and Jisoo walked out the van and hed straight to the private room naeun's party will held.

The door opens revealing some of the twice members. A Few GOT 7 guys and surprisingly 2 members of Bangtan.

Naeun:Jennie!!!

Jennie and Naeun hug, also Jisoo.

Jisoo:Happy Birthday!

Jisoo hands the gift they bought for naeun. Jennie made eye contact at a cap wearing kim taehyung. They both blushed and look away.

Naeun:You look chíc as usual jennie.
Jisoo is so cute....

Jennie & Jisoo wore