Chingu

It's 7am jennie is currently on her bed still cant believe what they just did. While taehyung is down stairs frying some eggs and microwaves a rice along with kuma and tannie.

Flashback
3 am

Jennie: Jisoo unnie~~(sleep talks)

Taehyung woke up, his head resting on top of her head as jennie makes his shoulder her pillow.

Taehyung:h..huh? I'm taehyung.

Jennie: unnie~~ (scoots closer to taehyung her face buried on his neck)

Taehyung upon realizing her cuddle went stone dead and was turning so red upon her action.

Taehyung: aigoo.... I'm so lucky~~
But this will be awkward if she will know her doings... keke~~
Should I wake her up?

Tarhyung tries to turn on the lamp beside him to check if the lights are back and gladly it came back.

Taehyung: She should sleep in a bed. Not on my shoulder... she could get a cramped neck if this continues.
(sounds concern) but.... damn!
(Regrets just by thinking)

Taehyung started to shake jennie to woke her up and she really woke up.

Jennie: hmm.. w..where am I?
(rubs her eyes)

Taehyung stood up still blushing, he picked up yeontan and walks to the stairs.

Taehyung: You fell asleep. Im going to my room to sleep, go also to your room.(blushes)

Jennie:Ok...why did I have a great nap here?

Taehyung heard her and wanted to tease her about it.

Taehyung: Ofcourse... your pillow is me...you really are liking it tho (shouts from the second floor teasingly, went inside his room)

Jennie thought: oh my ghad!!!

She went upstairs slowly and conciously avoiding taehyung.

End flashback

Jennie:ottoke... I'm hungry.. I should just act that its nothing...yes I'll act like that...

Jennie walks down heading to the kitchen and noticed taehyung outside as he played with kuma and yeontan.

Jennie: good thing his outside.

She runs to the kitchen and was about to heat some ramyun when she noticed a note from the top of the stove.

Note: hey! Good morning😊
I have cooked breakfast. Your's is on the table, eat it ok! I'm not a great cook it's just a plain breakfast.
I hope you like it.

Jennie proceeds to the dining table still embarassed as she kept imagining what she has done to him.
A fried egg with a winking emoticon ketchup on top and kimchi fried rice. She looked at him from inside the house and was shocked as he is already staring at her.

Jennie thought: his looking at me already?!

Taehyung opens the sliding door indicating he will go inside the house.Jennie sat on the chair and was trying to ignore his presence when he suddenly sat across her.

Taehyung: eat.

Jennie looked at him, his eyes stared at her while his hand was placed on his chin, his like waiting for her to eat.

Jennie:umm... gomowo taehyung o..oppa.

Starts to eat and was surprised that the food is cooked nicely.

Taehyung: even though is it just like that.... thats the only food I can cook nicely. I hope your ok with it tho... and dont ignore me ok? I think your trying to ignore me....

Jennie: haha..(awkwardly chuckles)
I'm not ignoring you... the food is good.

Taehyung: well... thank you.(smiles)
Don't mind what happened earlier...
We're chingus now right? Chingus sleep on each others shoulder if  needed.

Jennie just listened and didn't even looked at him or respond as she is attempting to finish the food already and go upstairs. She is still awkward about what had happened to them, as she remembered it.

Taehyung:whoaa... you like it that much? I'm happy....

Jennie stood up and thank him for the food, washed the dishes then went up her room along with kuma.

Taehyung thought: she said she will not ignore me but she is ignoring me. Aigoo....(scratches his head)

/AN: Fastforward.. they are at seoul now and was riding the car of seojun. Sorry...🙏😘/

They first went to BP house were jennie live.

Seojun: Jennie did you enjoy the trip?

Jennie: Oh! Yeah...

Ji won: I hope you like the trip and enjoyed. Thank you for coming jennie-ah..

Jennie:your welcome unnie.(smiles)

Taehyung: where friends right?

Seojun suddenly burst a laughter as what he asked jennie.

Seojun: why are you asking her that? Did you quarrel while where away? You two are cute...

Taehyung: umm... are we friends? Y..your awkward with me tho....

Jennie:O..Ofcourse we're f..friends. (laughs shyly) your my chingu now.

Taehyung smiled happily.

Seojun: ok were here... bye jennie-a.

Jennie opens the car door and bid her farewell when suddenly taehyung blurted something that made the two eldest chuckle and jennie flustered.

Taehyung: Can I have your number? We're chingus right?

Jennie:y..yeahh... umm.. just ask u..unnie for my number.(stutters)

Jennie closed the door leaving a smiling taehyung and 2 embarassed  people.

Seojun: are you not ashamed? You should not ask a number like that... you should be cool!!

Ji won: did you know she likes cool guys taehyungie.... you look uncool just now.(shooks her head)

Tarhyung: noona... give me.
I'm waiting. Ppali... (hyped)

Seojun: anyway... I'm happy for you.(smiles) give her the number, ppali!(hyped)

Ji won:chill... aigoo... you two are alike when getting hyped up. Aigoo...why did i fell for you..
(looks at the driving seojun indisbelif)