Surprise Date

/AN:Hello!😊 Sorry for the very late update. I did two updates💖 for you guys, since I have a trip and I can't update. Sorry again😅. Did you notice the new cover😶? Is it nice😍?haha..
Enjoy 💜💜💜/

Currently the girls are in their dorm(not BPhouse). The filming finally ended, lisa and rose are on the living room watching movie's while jisoo is inside jennie's room talking about an important matter.

Jisoo:you know... I should just go.
Your not listening.. so what should I do? Ottoke jendeuki!! He always...

Jennie:teasing that he likes you?
Taehyung oppa is also like that. I just shruged it off, He is just acting it out and teases... those guys are just jowking around.Don't get your feelings...aisshh...Unnie I'm tired...
(Pouts) Let's sleep...

Jisoo:It was not like that!! Jin oppa keeps saying he wants to talk to me.
He told me it was about us and I have a feeling he will confess....

Jennie grabs a pillow and got ready to sleep.

Jennie:unnie... I will think about that.. I'll answer you after a quick nap.
I don't know what to say...

Jisoo walks out still bothered by what jin told him sounding like a confession.

Jennie thought:Aigoo.... jennie...
Stop thinking about him.
Taehyung oppa confessing?!!
Impossible...

Bighit building

Suga:yah!! Taehyung-a...
Why are you making my studio a powder room. You literally bought your clothes here and change!!

Taehyung:Hyung.. come on..
Help me with this one. Help me choose my perfume.

Suga:where's jiminie?He is good at this.

Taehyung:He has to go somewhere with Rosé. His also getting ready...

Suga:You guys are really...(sighs)
Fine... wear that Black long sleeved shirt. I think she likes black, didn't she said that in their show?

Taehyung wore

Taehyung nods, smiling happily

Suga:Just choose any scent you like.
If your done please leave.

Taehyung buttons his shirt and spray some perfume.He quickly exits Genius Lab and went to his borrowed (again)car.

Meanwhile
7:30pm
Jennie just woked up and saw a ton of messages and missed call from taehyung.

Message

Tae:Hello jendeuk!!😊
I invite you to come and eat dinner with me at ***hotel 8pm.
💖I reserve 2 sits for us.
If your asking why?
I'll let you know there.😏😏

I'll be waiting 😍😍
-YourSweetiepie TaeTae🐶🐶

End message