A Trip

In call 3am

Jiwon: Jennie-a, me and oppa are going to your house in hongdae.
Are you done packing?

Jennie:ahh.. neh unnie.
Text me if your now outside

Jiwon:ok. I'm happy your bringing kuma along. Good thing only 2 Documents and a small payment is required

Jennie:yeah.. Im excited to go to the trip you two planned and to finally visit your newly bought house.

Jiwon:haha... Let's have fun. Oh! Seojun said he is bringing a friend. I don't know who but he said it's an idol.

Jennie gulped upon hearing her cousin said.

Jennie:ahh... haha... text me if your near here unnie. Bye...

End call

/AN: In this FF Kim Jiwon and Jennie are cousins & seojun and jiwon are dating/

In the car Seojun is calling his Most handsome man in the World dongsaeng.

In call

Seojun: yahh.... taehyung-a, where are you why wont you pick up the call.

Taehyung:mianhe hyung. Where in a photoshoot and I just finished it. I'm now near hongdae Im getting us morning coffee.

Seojun:Nice...Nice..Taehyung-a! where?

Taehyung: starbucks.

Seojun: good... it's near someone we will pick up. Bye taehyungie~~~
(aegyo voice)

Taehyung: stop it hyung. Bye...

End call

Park Seojun and Kim Jiwon picked jennie on their dorm and now they are heading to the said starbucks to pick up his friend.

Seojun:Jennie-a... do you have many idol boy friends?

Jiwon: that sounds wrong!!yah! Don't play on my cousin like that...(smack his arm)

Jennie: Oppa..haha.. I dont really have many idol friends on the boys side but on Girlgroups I have alot.

Jiwon:who's your guy friends jennie?

Jennie: In Yg,all the boys. Outside... hmmpp... Only Got 7 jinyoung, Zico umm... chanyeol sunbae since Chaeyong introduced us to him and... that's i..it...(shy)

Seojun: You will have another one then. Haha... I thought you have a lot since you girls are really buzzing and trending this days. Anyway... His a fun and nice guy. I won't tell you who so... surprise later. Haha..

Jennie: who is it unnie...

The car stops, Jennie looked at the window and they are in Starbucks now.

Seojun: were now in starbucks!! I'll pick him up...

Jiwon: I won't tell... The hint is we talked about him thrice on the phone.

Jennie: oh my ghad!! Unnie don't play or tease me with him later ok!! (Worried) oh my ghad! He is coming!!

Jiwon looked at the window and saw seojun with a guy covering his face with a big scarf.

Taehyung & Seojun wore