I'm Here

7:00 pm
Jeju Island is raining so hard thunders can be heard.
Jennie is on the second floor searching for her dog "kuma" which she thought was with yeontan but...
No,that's not the case.

Jennie:Oppa!! Did you see kuma? (Shouting from the 2nd floor)

Taehyung: I dont know where kuma is.. did you saw yeontan?(shouts back in the living room couch)

Jennie: I'm carrying him right now.

While jennie is busily searching for kuma. Taehyung is on the couch and was talking to seojun, letting them know to lock the door,keep safe and etc.

Jennie thought:where could kuma hide or gone too... I didn't saw him since 6pm while cooking.(worried)

After a few Jennie walked down stairs and was startled as a loud thunder sounded, both her and yeontan yelp in surprise making taehyung stood up and looked at the stairs where they are, suddenly the lights went out; living jennie froze and realize that it blacked out(no electricity).

Taehyung: Jennie-a gwenchana?

Jennie:ottoke!!(worried) so scary...

Jennie slowly stepdown heading to the ground floor.

Taehyung: slowly walk down. I'll hed near you..

Jennie: No! Stay there... I try to picture the living room on my mind. Yeontan is with me and It's pitch black... if you walk we might not meet tho...

Taehyung:You got a point.
B..be careful... (worried)

Jennie walk her way going to the livingroom where taehyung is currently sitting.After a few seconds jennie finally reached the living room.

Jennie: oppa?

Taehyung:Yeah.. oh! You sounded near...

Jennie:oh! Umm... please turn on the phone flashlight.

Taehyung: If I had a full battery phone I have probably flash a light on you in the beggining then...(smirks) My phone died down.

Jennie thought:what the!! This night is so lucky huh!!(sighs)

Jennie walked taping what ever she can to go near taehyung, the loud thunder is still making her nervous, she tap fast until she bumped on a corner, she touch it and was scared asking mentally what is this soft long thing she was touching.

Jennie:w..what is this....(surprised but continues to touch the thing)

Jennie traced the thing and continues to touch some parts.

Jennie thought: oh! Hair??
Why is this part wet? Wait a second...

Meanwhile taehyung just froze and having fun as Jennie touched his face. Caressing his nose touching his lips, all in all he liked it(😍).

Jennie: yah!! (Slaps taehyungs forehead acknowingly) taehyung oppa!!

Taehyung: aww!! What the... you slap my forehead so hard.(pulls jennie to sit beside him(😏).

Jennie: Oh! Minhe... I was surprised that I was touching your face.

Taehyung just went silent still touching his inpain forehead. After a few minutes of silence the rain is still not ending, thunders are fighting.

Jennie:Sorry...

Taehyung: It's fine... I should have reacted when you touch me.

Jennie: why didn't you react?